My pronous are rizz/king
Rizzler
They called Luslec the "Rizzler"

:cheers:
I feel the need to show you guys how I look. This is a picture of me when I was 18. It was taken on the happiest day of my life, I guess that explains that elated smile plastered all over my face.
Chad
Nice bro.

Btw, is that you currently in your avy?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sometimes I think about posting pictures in this thread again, but then I remember that several of my enemies remain active on the forum and they still don’t deserve to get a visual on the guy who routinely spanks them with nothing more than words. That being said, I admire those of y’all still doing face reveals, you’re all very handsome/beautiful both inside and out :beanmean:

Sometimes I think about posting pictures in this thread again, but then I remember that several of my enemies remain active on the forum and they still don’t deserve to get a visual on the guy who routinely spanks them with nothing more than words. That being said, I admire those of y’all still doing face reveals, you’re all very handsome/beautiful both inside and out :beanmean:
I've considered doing it as well. But then I realize that I'd rather not have users here know my face and who I am. When you post your personal info on the internet that shit's there for life, even if you delete it.

Last edited:
Thanks

but then I remember that several of my enemies remain active on the forum
Dw, I remember your pics👍

I've considered doing it as well. But then I realize that I'd rather not have users know here my face and who I am. When you post your personal info on the internet, that shit's there for life, even if you delete it.
But you did post it?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I've considered doing it as well. But then I realize that I'd rather not have users know here my face and who I am. When you post your personal info on the internet, that shit's there for life, even if you delete it.
I’ve done it before in the earlier days of the forum when we actually had fun more than we argued with each other, but even with some of the wackier nut jobs who have passed through this place, it feels like we’re small-time enough to not merit that level of attention and scrutiny :smoothy: