Alright folks, I think it's time to reveal my gymrat sleeper built gains that I have worked on during these past few years.

Warning: Both men and women will get shocked after looking at this.

@Cutty Jewboy @BangOO🍅 @LuisSerra @Cinera @Wh1p @NikaInParis @Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @BillSlipton @Zolo and any other gymrats that I missed.
:kriwhat:

Alright folks, I think it's time to reveal my gymrat sleeper built gains that I have worked on during these past few years.

@Cutty Jewboy @BangOO🍅 @LuisSerra @Cinera @Wh1p @NikaInParis @Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @BillSlipton @Zolo and any other gymrats that I missed.
Bro's tryna play hard to get 🗿

What in the Wan-Piece Sorcery is this Warchief.
:pepeanger:

No girl liked this
Gay