Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My height has always been a curse. I wish I was at least 3 inches shorter but nature wanted it differently. 🤔
You should never blame what you can't change about yourself. Just saying:kayneshrug:
You can do some workout, buy some nice clothes (not necessarily expensive), work on your chat games. You are indeed tall but I don't think you can use that as an excuse for whatever you are struggling with.

You should never blame what you can't change about yourself. Just saying:kayneshrug:
You can do some workout, buy some nice clothes (not necessarily expensive), work on your chat games. You are indeed tall but I don't think you can use that as an excuse for whatever you are struggling with.
I dont think you understand, well for me. As a 197cm man, i always feel weird around crowds because i stand out a lot. People always try to get me to solve their problems on account of my height,etc. Plus, try sitting in a car, its fucking nightmarish since i have to slouch.

I dont think you understand, well for me. As a 197cm man, i always feel weird around crowds because i stand out a lot. People always try to get me to solve their problems on account of my height,etc. Plus, try sitting in a car, its fucking nightmarish since i have to slouch.
I understand it perfectly because I am quite small for a guy, but I choose to act on it. Workout and boxing helped me a lot.

So I think you should find something that you like and follow it. Don't bother about the pressure that other people would put on your shoulders. If your said friends don't accept you like you are or try to use you then they are not friends. Sorry to break it to you:kayneshrug:

I understand it perfectly because I am quite small for a guy, but I choose to act on it. Workout and boxing helped me a lot.

So I think you should find something that you like and follow it. Don't bother about the pressure that other people would put on your shoulders. If your said friends don't accept you like you are or try to use you then they are not friends. Sorry to break it to you:kayneshrug:
You are right man, my friends are fine as they know that despite my stature, im not one to seek out confllict. I have a shorter friend who is into kickboxing and he would honestly kick my ass, so keep at it :P

I slouch by 3 inches so I can look 194 cm :cheers:

But the back pain turns chronic
My neck/ and upper back agree whenever im in long car rides, zzz
Post automatically merged:

Which country are you from bud
Canada rn, but i am from morroco originally. Am pure berber if you know what those are.
Basically white people that lived in the mountains of north africa before arabs took over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.