General & Others SHs relevance to the plot till 1085

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ZOROTARDISM ROTS YOUR BRAIN.
Dude removes Luffy and story continues. Someone else will get Nika DF if that has any relevance.

Robin maybe is not even that much relevant anymore. Hiyori can read Poneglyph too? Don't remember. Maybe Momo?
Third eye tribe may learn when awakened?

Franky is the only one who knows the blue print of Pluton. I changed my mind he is the most relevant for the plot.

Dude removes Luffy and story continues. Someone else will get Nika DF if that has any relevance.

Robin maybe is not even that much relevant anymore. Hiyori can read Poneglyph too? Don't remember. Maybe Momo?
Third eye tribe may learn when awakened?

Franky is the only one who knows the blue print of Pluton. I changed my mind he is the most relevant for the plot.
Yeah, just remove the main character and the story moves just fine lol

Last edited:
What Sanji has to do with Germa66 or Sora being related to Ancient Kingdom?

Or what Sanji has to do with All Blue being one of the result of final war?

It's not like Sanji will fullfil the role of being the Germa66 leader nor would Sanji be the one to create All Blue.

Order of relevance to plot inside SHs based on what we know till 1085:

Luffy:D, joyboy, nika, king of pirates, ancient kingdom, chosen one, etc..

Robin: ohara survivor and the only one capable of reading PG, without her there is no laugh tale.

Sanji: germa 66 heavily connected with ancient kingdom and will certainly be important to endgame plot, all blue, MADS, his mother will come again inside this story to fulfill some mildly important role.

Franky: vegapunk tecnology, orojackson's shipwright apprentice, knows the blueprint to building pluto.

The rest of SHs, so far, have their respective individual Dreams with little impact on the overall plot and worldwide building.

Till 1085 thats the TRUTH, lets see if it changes with the next changes.
Wrong. :pepecafe:

Luffy IS the plot. :jordanmf:

The rest of the verse is wholly irrelevant to the plot. :doffyou:
Post automatically merged:

Any list that doesn't have Zoro and Nami behind Luffy in terms of relevance is just a brain dead list. They're the three most important characters in the series.
Imagine unironically believing this in 2023. :broocry:

Couldn't be me. :sanjismug:

Yeah, just remove the main character and the story moves just fine lol
We are talking about main plot.

All the things about other strawhats not being relevant then is also wrong.

If we are talking about Luffy's journey then he already said all his crewmates are equally importants.

If we are talking about dethroning WG/Imu then not even Luffy is important.