Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: The Legend of Lu Bu Fengxian

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just read all chapters. I like Sun Jian a lot.

Also Qin Shi in chapter 11
:steef:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Aye aye, I am catching up on RoR content. :finally:

First off, the Lu Bu spin-off has Chapters 24-28 released. :watchout:

To summarise, Chapter 24 hits Lu Bu in the feels while the chapters after that are a..... Tournament arc?:sus:

A tournament arc in spin-off series of a series that is one big tournament manga? :risicheck:

Should I be expecting the "Yo dawg, I heard you like..." meme bloke to pop up round about now? :saden:

Anyway, the link. :datas:
Tags:
@Light D Lamperouge @The White Crane @BangOO๐Ÿ… @PerfectHie @Elder Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Oblivion @Marimo_420 @Dark Admiral @nik87 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kejon @mad monk @Bullet @Veljko @Sadistic Senpai

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Aye aye, I am catching up on RoR content. :finally:

First off, the Lu Bu spin-off has Chapters 24-28 released. :watchout:

To summarise, Chapter 24 hits Lu Bu in the feels while the chapters after that are a..... Tournament arc?:sus:

A tournament arc in spin-off series of a series that is one big tournament manga. :risicheck:

Should I be expecting the "Yo dawg, I heard you like..." meme bloke to pop up round about now? :saden:

Anyway, the link. :datas:
Tags:
@Light D Lamperouge @The White Crane @BangOO๐Ÿ… @PerfectHie @Elder Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Oblivion @Marimo_420 @Dark Admiral @nik87 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kejon @mad monk @Bullet @Veljko @Sadistic Senpai
I should catch up on it too I guess. I think I stopped when he was fighting that big guy and his team. Forgot their names lol.

I should catch up on it too I guess. I think I stopped when he was fighting that big guy and his team. Forgot their names lol.
Oh aye, Dong Zhuo and... The rest. :catsweat:

After that fight, it is Lu Bu's actual backstory regarding his childhood (you would think this manga would have started off with that... :memehm:) followed by the current tournament arc which can be summed up as "Lu Bu goes to Rome and visits the Colosseum".

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh aye, Dong Zhuo and... The rest. :catsweat:

After that fight, it is Lu Bu's actual backstory regarding his childhood (you would think this manga would have started off with that... :memehm:) followed by the current tournament arc which can be summed up as "Lu Bu goes to Rome and visits the Colosseum".
Yeah I knew it was something starting with Do but couldn't remember the name lol.

Hmm that could be interesting. I'll try to read it these days.