Versus Battle Silat vs Serpico

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here we have a 100% Berserk battle between Silat and Serpico !

Both seem to be around the same level.

Place : an empty town.

Both are current version.

Round 1 : all out Battle : Silat with all his gears vs Serpico with magic sword etc.

Round 2 : Silat with his sword gauntlet (don't know the name of the weapons) vs Serpico with his normal sword

Bonus round : who is the strongest enemy they can take down if they cooperate ? (all gears)

Tags : @Cherry Hilk @Admiral Lee Hung @Haoshoku @DizzyBrows @Sade @TheAncientCenturion etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Serpico wins both scenarios, his fight IQ is very high and both times he fought Guts, he was able to hold his own and challenge experienced Black Swordsman Guts without getting instantly defeated which is far more than we can say for Silat who got immediately trolled by non-Black Swordsman Guts the one time they fought.

Give Serpico his magic gear and Silat stands even less of a chance. Serpico with his Gear is likely beyond the fighting capabilities of any human warrior in Berserk given that base Serpico’s skill level was already extremely high.

So yeah. Serpico wins both scenarios imo. Silat isn’t weak but Serpico is smarter and more skilled.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Serpico wins both scenarios, his fight IQ is very high and both times he fought Guts, he was able to hold his own and challenge experienced Black Swordsman Guts without getting instantly defeated which is far more than we can say for Silat who got immediately trolled by non-Black Swordsman Guts the one time they fought.

Give Serpico his magic gear and Silat stands even less of a chance. Serpico with his Gear is likely beyond the fighting capabilities of any human warrior in Berserk given that base Serpico’s skill level was already extremely high.

So yeah. Serpico wins both scenarios imo. Silat isn’t weak but Serpico is smarter and more skilled.
I agree that with magic sword and cape Serpico can win this.

Serpico is really smart, and quite good with his sword.

But the Silat who fought Guts was just a thug who tough too high on himself. Since then Silat humbled by a good margin, and become stronger. His last fight agaisnt Rakshas was awesome and he showed new skills : his band sword, discs, etc.

He said it himself that since his defeat against Guts he trained like hell.

His fight against the apostle (chap 340 and after) shows some good feats for him.

And Silat is not stupid and can make plan.

For me Serpico without magic can loose against all out Silat.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree that with magic sword and cape Serpico can win this.

Serpico is really smart, and quite good with his sword.

But the Silat who fought Guts was just a thug who tough too high on himself. Since then Silat humbled by a good margin, and become stronger. His last fight agaisnt Rakshas was awesome and he showed new skills : his band sword, discs, etc.

He said it himself that since his defeat against Guts he trained like hell.

His fight against the apostle (chap 340 and after) shows some good feats for him.

And Silat is not stupid and can make plan.

For me Serpico without magic can loose against all out Silat.
He did train like Hell and showed impressive skill against the Cape Apostle (forgot it’s name lol) but there was already a humongous skull gap between where he starts out at and where Serpico starts out at.

But I have no issue with current Silat pushing the weakest version of Serpico to extreme diff or maybe winning lol. But Serpico is just too damn skilled imo. Lol

I think Silat wins if Serpico doesn't have his magic sword.With his magic sword+his battle IQ serpico will make short work of Silat.Those wind slashes should cut trought anything Silat has.