Premise: Silva is told to assasinate these people
Restrictions: He heals after every round

Rounds:

- Knuckle

- Uvogin

- Kite

- Bisky

- Hisoka ( pre death)

- Chrollo ( Is using the same Hatsu's that he used on Hisoka. But he can also improvise a bit and perhaps do a different strategy)

- Pitou

- Ging

Opinion: I think he defeats them except Ging. Silva is heavily underestimated within the fanbase...even though he probably has the best feats for Non-Chimera Ants in the verse.

- Silva is the only person to kill a Phantom Troupe member fairly. Not cheating like Hisoka....and lowkey Kurapika.

- Nearly killed Chrollo with his nameless attack. Albeit got help from Zeno

- Oneshotted a squadron leader. It was a sneak attack, but so far no one has beaten a squadron leader as easy as Silva. I feel like Togashi did this potrayal on purpose

I feel he would be able to kill Chrollo, if Chrollo has not stolen specific hatsu's that can defeat Silva. By using the same hatsu's. I dont think he has the chance to win. It'll end up being CQC and Silva will dominate eventually. However Chrollo keeping up with both Zeno and Silva. Makes me think Chrollo can put up a big enough fight.

For Pitou, in pure aura....she is far superior. However he has better feats in DC and I think he is more lethal due to the hype Killua gave him. In terms of speed, yes Pitou does have one of the best speed feats in the verse. However God-speed Killua is faster than both Pouf and Youpi...which are Pitou's equals. Pouf may have been weakened, but he stated that hed still have trouble catching up to Killua. And finally after zombie Pitou powered up with Post Mortem Nen, Killua still moved quick enough to save Gon from Pitou piercing his heart. Godspeed Killua should be above Pitou....in reactions and movement tbh.

Now I know this speculation, but I dont see Killua being faster than Silva in any form just yet. Silva's feats so far have all been casual, and he did destroy the one of the fastest in the verse.

So I'd say since Silva ia above Pitou in speed, and pretty much every other stat except aura and durability. With Pitou's hatsu being not the best against Silva, since its not faster than Godspeed Killua....even whilst at its fastest.

I'd say Silva beats her.... extreme diff. I could however be heavily underestimating Pitou tho.

Share your opinions.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Silva is weaker than Zeno who is weaker than Chrollo

Silva should be weaker than Hisoka albeit capable of giving him high difficulty

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Silva is strong. We don't really see him go all out but we know that the guy is no joke at all.

He is the head of the Zoldyck family and he already killed a PT one day but he thought that it was quite difficult.

The real thing here is the setting : if Silva is told to assassinate them and can prepare and go at them without them being aware he can do a lot of things. In a fair 1vs1 this is different.

If it is an assassination game I think he can almost clear :

Knuckle is not in his league here. He is strong but not here.

Silva can sneak and kill Uvo too. I don't think Uvo En is that strong. The guy seems to be a brute, I don't think he specialized in detection etc, especially with him being a tank.
So Silva can assassinate him. Cripple in the first blow and then beat him.

Kite has great En (~50m radius) but if Silva comes to sneak him I think he can do it especially with crazy slot taking time to choose a weapon.

Bisky is overall great. She managed to sense the killer on Greed island and the guy was average good, but Silva is a skilled assassin a lot better than the scissor guy.
But Bisky is no joke. If she managed to detect him Silva will indeed have a fight. If Silva has prep and can sneak he can take it.

Hisoka / Chrollo we can't really know but I give Silva the win.

But no way he ever catch Pitou or Ging off guard. Pitou senses and En are insane, if she detects him he is dead meat.

Ging is hyped top 5 Nen user in the verse, safe bet here.

If we are talking about real fights 1 vs 1.

I still think he beats Knuckle

But after that he will have to sweat :

Uvo is a tough guy, fighting him head on is dangerous. I think Silva can have the edge in speed and CQC skills but Uvo strength and durability are great. I give Silva the win but Silva won't have an easy time.

Kite is a really strong hunter. He was the student of Ging, can destroy low tier chimera ants and even commanders (without Nen). Without an arm he managed to injured a little Pitou. He has versatility with the slots even if it can be a problem.
Really difficult fight for Silva here. He has maybe better hype.

Bisky is a 2 stars hunter and she is extremely good with Nen and mad strong. The only problem is her hatsu : fighting wise the hatsu is not really efficient from what we saw. Good for healing but that's it. But maybe she hides the true power of her hatsu. I think Silva and her can be around the same level or around the same (Bisky has little less hype than Silva but she has some) but Silva is focus on offensive and has great destructive capacity.
Silva solid high diff.

Hisoka : they are around the same level but Hisoka is not far from Illumi and by hype it seems that Silva is stronger than his son. But Hisoka has a big brain fighting wise.
Silva maybe very high diff.

Chrollo : here I think they are at the same level. If Chrollo uses the puppets Silva will be harassed but he has great destructive capacity and will kill ten puppets by seconds. He is also extremely fast. If it goes CQC then Silva has an advantage but Chrollo will be difficult to find.
I don't know maybe Silva but Chrollo is versatile and smart.

Like before no way he can beat Pitou in a fair fight. She is too fast and too strong. She can make puppets or even control herself to increase her performance. She can even heal herself with Doctor Blythe. Silva can likely hurt her a bit with his nen orbs but one misstep against Pitou and you loose a limb or the head.
Pitou is really a pain. Gon managed to kill her but he needs numerous blows and Gon was mad strong. And even without her head Pitou can control herself and give it all.
Pitou wins this with some good efforts but will win.
I think only the top top tier hunters can beat Royal Guard especially Pitou or Youpi : Ging, Netero, Adult Gon, maybe Beyond, maybe Pariston etc.

Ging is a lot too hype to lose.

Last edited: