Is simping good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (joke answer)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Kinyagi is down bad

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
There's always a point where things are going too far. No one is saying that you shouldn't have an interest in women just don't put them on a pedestal and have your head literally up their ass at all times. When i was younger and a lot more flirtatious it meant a lot to me when girls texted first after a long while of talking. If you're having to initiate every conversation, you're obsessive. If they care enough about you to initiate it first, you're doing something right, and you haven't been coming off too extreme or thirsty.

Some women are seriously evil people. They can manipulate or even cheat on you. If you hold them on too high of a pedestal these things can become a hindsight and you could seriously get your feelings hurt if you're letting her sweetness and attractiveness towards you become deceiving and let that become all you can think about. A bad person is a bad person regardless of their gender and you should never let anyone get away with mistreating you.
:hope:

Last edited:
It is almost contradict definition of simping if you think this logical. Literally peaceful protest is definition of simping . Some anti war people legit believe wars can be stop by talking. Doubt everyone say peaceful protest is bad idea. Should we talk to Putin to stop the war like anti war folks without single ounce of fighting ?

There is no simp vocabulary in jungle area, or cave man times, before modern wars.

Who say no self respect on standards? Does narcissist theme count ? They are like expert of self respect thing and ego. In job markets literally kill your self respect, but everyone doing job market even it damage self respect. Peole get reject over hundread jobs seem tell them they are not enough but they keep trying, even 90% is reject rate unless you are lucky.

Walking over by whom ? . Well if someone may try to steal other food , then someone got injured or killed, but society say no to these action. Then it is anti war people protest literally got walking over by army every time, but no one arguing that anti war is bad. Then showing kindnesses to random strangers is viewed simping in today society.

-disregarding your opinions- depending on people opinions. Which opinion is right or wrong according to whom ? Too subjective to make sense. Do we change opinion or not ?

I know people on interne whose opinion that support killing people they disagree, If guy have opinion that she disprove.he has to change his opinion like Putin is great man, George W Bush is great president, communism/capitalism is good thing, guns are good , Trump is greatest president in the universe etc. They have to change their opinion get people approved.

If showing feeling is weakness, then it never sense of whole simping .

Who decide the weakness thing ?

“While you're busy simping over the girl you like, she's laughing at you with her girl friends and the guy who isn'tsimping.”

Does it make this group of people are actually bad/evil people by this logic ?

I never understand dumb word called simping, Put it is as anti war mentality and it make sense.

It is view simping as polite to women things which it never make sense.
‘People do so called simping because “never give up “ theme.

I view simping as anti war protester from 70s during Vietnam war.