Versus Battle Sister Lilly vs 50% Lucifero

Who wins ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Seth @Gol D. Roger @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 thoughts?

I can honestly see the sistah winning here lmao. Lucifero far outclasses her in physical abilities for sure, but she has 100 percent Beelzebub who is stronger than 50 percent Lucifero. Plus Lucius purifying him should be a boost as well. So yeah the sistah can win lmao.

@Seth @Gol D. Roger @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 thoughts?

I can honestly see the sistah winning here lmao. Lucifero far outclasses her in physical abilities for sure, but she has 100 percent Beelzebub who is stronger than 50 percent Lucifero. Plus Lucius purifying him should be a boost as well. So yeah the sistah can win lmao.
If she's indeed as powerful as 100% Beelzebub, then yeah, she should likely win over 50% Lucifero. Even if Lucifero is stronger than Beelzebub, I doubt Lucifero would stand much of a shot with just half of his power.

If she only got his innate magic but not all of his raw power, then idk. Would depend on how much of Beelzebub's raw power she got.

Regardless, the Sister certainly has a shot depending on how do you interpret her latest power-up :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If she's indeed as powerful as 100% Beelzebub, then yeah, she should likely win over 50% Lucifero. Even if Lucifero is stronger than Beelzebub, I doubt Lucifero would stand much of a shot with just half of his power.

If she only got his innate magic but not all of his raw power, then idk. Would depend on how much of Beelzebub's raw power she got.

Regardless, the Sister certainly has a shot depending on how do you interpret her latest power-up :myman:
See I think the latest powerup is above devil hosts. They are not limited like devil hosts are from what we know. Lucius stated he purified Beel completely and gave it to Lily. I don't see a reason for making them weaker. This purification is certainly a boost in power, as it's presumably Lucius' tramp card as well. So they definitely overtake simple devils hosts and devils entirely. Actually now that I think about it, Asta compared Lucius' H2H to Lucifero's, meaning Lucius' obtained even his physical abilities not just magic. Tho he ate his heart so that might be the difference. Hmmm.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
See I think the latest powerup is above devil hosts. They are not limited like devil hosts are from what we know. Lucius stated he purified Beel completely and gave it to Lily. I don't see a reason for making them weaker. This purification is certainly a boost in power, as it's presumably Lucius' tramp card as well. So they definitely overtake simple devils hosts and devils entirely. Actually now that I think about it, Asta compared Lucius' H2H to Lucifero's, meaning Lucius' obtained even his physical abilities not just magic. Tho he ate his heart so that might be the difference. Hmmm.
Does this mean Soul Magic was Juliusโ€™ innate Magic? Thatโ€™s OP as shit compared to his weak ass siblings tbh. Lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Does this mean Soul Magic was Juliusโ€™ innate Magic? Thatโ€™s OP as shit compared to his weak ass siblings tbh. Lol
Yeah soul magic is his innate magic.

And yeah it's next level lmao.

I think she most likely got everything from Beelzebub (both his magic and his raw magical power), but I don't see much of a reason to believe this purification thing is a clear boost in power that makes them stronger than the OG devils that had these powers (they don't seem to be limited like devil hosts though, so I'd say they're above them at least). The way I see it, Lucius simply changed the attribute/nature of the devil's magic (from evil/dark to sacred/light), not the quantity of it or its abilities. He likely made it more beneficial/usable for humans.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I think she most likely got everything from Beelzebub (both his magic and his raw magical power), but I don't see much of a reason to believe this purification thing is a clear boost in power that makes them stronger than the OG devils that had these powers (they don't seem to be limited like devil hosts though, so I'd say they're above them at least). The way I see it, Lucius simply changed the attribute/nature of the devil's magic (from evil/dark to sacred/light), not the quantity of it or its abilities. He likely made it more beneficial/usable for humans.
Even if Lily is nothing more than an avatar using 100% of Beelzebubโ€™s power, that alone would put her at Wizard King tier in strength. Lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Actually I just remembered that Lucius stresses that they have gained nearly immortal bodies

The only other way we've seen someone gain a nearly immortal body is by becoming the devil, aka Zenon. Lucius also stresses that they become new higher lifeforms. I definitely have them over devil hosts, that's for sure. For devils it can be more debatable. My reasoning is that Lucius could have remained a devil, per se, by just consuming the devil heart, but he choose to do this. Now there definitely is some benefit to it imo.

The way I see it these paladins will be devils in human form.

Even if Lily is nothing more than an avatar using 100% of Beelzebubโ€™s power, that alone would put her at Wizard King tier in strength. Lol
Yeah, she's still pretty broken regardless haha. We already saw how strong the Dark Triad was while just using a small fraction of the powers of the 7th Layer Devils. The new Lily is likely going to be above this though. It's more likely she got everything from Beel, but we can't ever discard any possibilities.

Actually I just remembered that Lucius stresses that they have gained nearly immortal bodies
The only other way we've seen someone gain a nearly immortal body is by becoming the devil, aka Zenon. Lucius also stresses that they become new higher lifeforms. I definitely have them over devil hosts, that's for sure. For devils it can be more debatable. My reasoning is that Lucius could have remained a devil, per se, by just consuming the devil heart, but he choose to do this. Now there definitely is some benefit to it imo.

The way I see it these paladins will be devils in human form.
The nature of the magic power is probably easier to wield for humans IMO. The personality and intent of the devil should probably be completely gone after the purification, so that might be one of the main reasons as to why he choose to do this. No risk of a devil potentially taking over, since this process would probably completely kill the devil nature but not the power it wields.

Aside from that, yeah, it's debatable whether these angelic lifeforms are above the devils or not. My guess would be that they're more or less in the same class, but it's true that we still don't know much about them. What's clear is that these forms are more beneficial to Lucius, since otherwise he would have remained a devil as you say. Whether it's because they're overall above them or because of what I said beforehand, that remains to be seen. Really looking forward to more lore regarding these new forms.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The nature of the magic power is probably easier to wield for humans IMO. The personality and intent of the devil should probably be completely gone after the purification, so that might be one of the main reasons as to why he choose to do this. No risk of a devil potentially taking over, since this process would probably completely kill the devil nature but not the power it wields.

Aside from that, yeah, it's debatable whether these angelic lifeforms are above the devils or not. My guess would be that they're more or less in the same class, but it's true that we still don't know much about them. What's clear is that these forms are more beneficial to Lucius, since otherwise he would have remained a devil as you say. Whether it's because they're overall above them or because of what I said beforehand, that remains to be seen. Really looking forward to more lore regarding these new forms.
I can agree with this. It is probably more beneficial for regular humans that are bestowed such powers. And it's probably a mixture of what you and I said.
Negative mana, aka mana from the underworld is a concept in BC

The way I see it is that these paladins are incarnations of devils in human forms. That's why Lucius himself says incarnated.

They are just devils that look like humans imo. So much stronger than devil hosts and at the very least on the same level as devils. Now we can debate whether the purification is a boost. But we don't have anything on it yet lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yeah, she's still pretty broken regardless haha. We already saw how strong the Dark Triad was while just using a small fraction of the powers of the 7th Layer Devils. The new Lily is likely going to be above this though. It's more likely she got everything from Beel, but we can't ever discard any possibilities.
Hmmm would Lily really be above the Triad though? They were also 100% Supreme Devil users on top of other Magic attributes.

Hmmm would Lily really be above the Triad though? They were also 100% Supreme Devil users on top of other Magic attributes.
That would depend on whether she really has all of Beelzebub's raw power or not. If she indeed has it, she flattens them very easily.

We know the Dark Triad were just hosts. Their 100% of devil power doesn't come remotely close to the power of the actual devil they wield. It's just the max amount of power their human bodies can handle.

If Lily has become the actual fully powered devil (but purified in the form of "angel"), she negs them. If that's not the case, then idk.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We know the Dark Triad were just hosts. Their 100% of devil power doesn't come remotely close to the power of the actual devil they wield. It's just the max amount of power their human bodies can handle.
Lilly is above them either way precisely because of this.
It's just the max amount of power their human bodies can handle.
Lucius stressed that Lilly and the rest of the paladins have near immortal bodies. They can exude more power from the devils due to it.

So even if Lilly is just a devil host akin to them, she has the advantage of being able to wield more power due to her body type thanks to Lucius' purification.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Marimo_420 @Gol D. Roger what's your argument for Lucifero beating Sistah Lilly?

In chapter 336 it was confirmed that Lucius bestows powers to his paladins that surpass those of devils.

Here's the raw. I got translations by Eten and Puck
And he would bestow power that surpasses even the demons upon those he controls..!
And also grant power exceeding that of the demons to his puppets...!

Beel plays in the same tier as 100% Lucifero

Sistah, judging by the above translations and panels, is >100% Beel who is relative to 100% Lucifero. Ain't no way 50% Lucifero beats her.