Speculations SKK, Sanji vs Kaidou

S

stealthblack

Might as well go all the way now, fuck IT.

1042+

Luffy is ko from kaidous hit.

Kaidou is sad and having his flashback

Cp0 talks with gorosei and gets order to finish luffy, who is on the ground.

He uses shigan but then sanji shows up and kicks him into the ground.

Sanji tries to talk with luffy but luffys tells sanji that he needs 20 minutes to rest so he can recover his haki.

Sanji: 20 minutes? You have your 20 minutes starting now...

Kaidou wakes up from his flashback..

Kaidou: You are.... judge' son...
Kaidou: the warriors of science... Let's see the power of science...

Kaidou attacks with his club and sanji blocks it wit his leg. Haki lightning from their Clash.*boss music*

Kaidou: You have coc too? *Mad Voice* how Many kings are here in wano!!!!

Sanji exoskeleton Tanks Many attacks until 20 minutes are up and luffy wakes up

Luffy: awakening....

Cp0 boss tries to attack lufy again but sanji goes super Speed to stop the attack and protect luffys back.

Sanji: You dont look human...

Cp0 boss: Vegapunk made me cyborg with one mission, to protect gorosei. Straw hat must he stopped from becoming threat to gorosei...

Gorosei talk with cp0 and Tell him to put sanji on then den den mushi...

Sanji listens.
Gorosei: we have an offer for You sanji vinsmoke.
Gorosei: If You help up catch straw hat, we will give your family the entire north blue back.

Sanji: not interested, You really think I will betray my captain. You gorosei hold on your Seat of power while You can. We straw hats will take You down! *Drops mic*

Sanji uses ifrit jambe and kicks cp0 so far he ends up on wg ships next to zunisha...

Last edited by a moderator:
I improved it:

He uses shigan but then chopper shows up and slaps him into the ground.

Chopper tries to talk with luffy but luffys tells chopper that he needs 20 minutes to rest so he can recover his haki.

Chopper: 20 minutes? You have your 20 minutes starting now...

Kaidou: You are.... a reindeer' son...
Kaidou: the warriors of Santa... Let's see the power of Christmas...

Kaidou attacks with his club and and blocks it wit his guard point. Rumble balls from his pocket.*carol music*

Kaidou: You have partial transformations too? *Mad Voice* how Many zoans are here in wano!!!!

Chopper monster point Tanks Many attacks until 20 minutes are up and kaido understands this form

Kaido: awakening.... I envy you!

I can definitely see sanji stalling kaido until luffy recovers somewhat. Most likely he'd need back up so maybe some of the strawhats that were fucked out of a 1v1?

Nami and usopp come to mind immediately. Great support characters in a fight and could definitely mess kaidos day up with sanji leading the attack.

Sorta would remind me of the work sanji put in against oars where he performed better than everyone else

1042+

Sanji tries to talk with luffy but luffys tells sanji that he needs 20 minutes to rest so he can recover his haki.

Kaidou attacks with his club and sanji blocks it wit his leg. Haki lightning from their Clash.*boss music*

Cp0 boss tries to attack lufy again but sanji goes super Speed to stop the attack and protect luffys back.

Cp0 boss: Vegapunk made me cyborg with one mission, to protect gorosei. Straw hat must he stopped from becoming threat to gorosei...

Sanji listens.
Gorosei: If You help up catch straw hat, we will give your family the entire north blue back.

Sanji: not interested, You really think I will betray my captain. You gorosei hold on your Seat of power while You can. We straw hats will take You down! *Drops mic*

Sanji uses ifrit jambe and kicks cp0 so far he ends up on wg ships next to zunisha...
Is that you Oda?:finally::finally:

1042+

Sanji listens.

:cr7:

I can definitely see sanji stalling kaido until luffy recovers somewhat. Most likely he'd need back up so maybe some of the strawhats that were fucked out of a 1v1?

Nami and usopp come to mind immediately. Great support characters in a fight and could definitely mess kaidos day up with sanji leading the attack.

Sorta would remind me of the work sanji put in against oars where he performed better than everyone else
No, it’s from Oda’s post it notes, you’ll see
:kata:
:rolaugh: