SKKAK (Sanji killing King and Kaido) ?

Welll ? How do we feel about ZKK now ?

• Roof argument was dumb anyways

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Roof argument was a good theory but this chapter debunked it. We cannot use it as proof anymore

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Roof argument is still a good theory. Idc..

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Roof theory only applies to Zoro cause I have his D*** in my mouth

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Sanji vs King is getting more and more solidified as we go on.

But yh latest chapter weve seen Sanji showing interest in the roof. Going by the logic that a certain fanbase has been saying, Sanji now also wants to fight and potentially kill Kaido ? Why well who knows....Sanji has legit as less motive as Zoro. But that never stopped people from believing in ZKK....lol.

Anyways yh this thread isnt more of confirming SKK ( Sanji killing Kaido) but more so having that one of ideas of ZKK ( Zoro killing Kaido) is now finally dead and put to rest.

By using the roof idea/argument for ZKK, we can also use it fundamentally for Sanji. And of course Luffy himself....the dude whos been wanting to kick Kaido's ass from start.

If you believe in ZKK and your biggest argument is the roof argument. Then yh....it means nothing.

Zoro wont kill Kaido and he is as interested in the roof as Sanji is:yearight:

((Disclaimer: The title is clickbait. I just need more people to see this thread))

If you believe in ZKK and your biggest argument is the roof argument
But Zoro vs Kaido started MONTHS before the chapter of Zoro going to the roof came up right?

The same way Zoro vs King started MONTHS OR YEARS before we even knew King was a swordsman.

It was just sort of obvious. Of couse Zoro fights the second strongest. Because he is also the second strongest.

Same way Zoro literally getting Oden's sword of course implies he'll fight kaido. Because Zoro getting Ryuma's sword led to Zoro cutting a dragon as well in Punk hazard.

Hehehe. As if these things are just random things people come up with and not stuff that is in the story for HUNDREDS OF CHAPTERS

But Zoro vs Kaido started MONTHS before the chapter of Zoro going to the roof came up right?

The same way Zoro vs King started MONTHS OR YEARS before we even knew King was a swordsman.

It was just sort of obvious. Of couse Zoro fights the second strongest. Because he is also the second strongest.

Same way Zoro literally getting Oden's sword of course implies he'll fight kaido. Because Zoro getting Ryuma's sword led to Zoro cutting a dragon as well in Punk hazard.

Hehehe. As if these things are just random things people come up with and not stuff that is in the story for HUNDREDS OF CHAPTERS
Thats not my point. My point isnt to say ZKK is over. I mean yall still have your dumb colourspread theories anyways.

My point is the whole roof argument, and the whole Zoro wanting to kill Kaido....because he wants to go to the roof argument....is well....not good enough anymore.
Post automatically merged:

How about this, Zoro kills Kaido and Sanji kills King.
How about this....No❤

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats not my point. My point isnt to say ZKK is over. I mean yall still have your dumb colourspread theories anyways.

My point is the whole roof argument, and the whole Zoro wanting to kill Kaido....because he wants to go to the roof argument....is well....not good enough anymore.
That was a few chapters ago. The zkk theory is years old. Has your brain stopped working again ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Has your brain stopped working ? Again did I say ZKK is over....or that specific argument was over.
There is no roof argument. Zoro has been aiming for kaido since he got into onigashima hes made that clear from the start. This is just pure spite because someone who spouted shit for ages along the lines of zoro wont fight kaido or zoro wont hurt kaido has realised hes wrong.

I mean yall still have your dumb colourspread theories anyways
You mean Enma is a dumb colorspread theory.

I mean it's really hard for you to make a point as "The fair arbiter of worthwhile theories" when you are clearly biased.

According to you the only thing Zoro vs Kaido has to stand on is. The roof statement and "dumb colorspread" theories.

Do you not notice a bias here. Even in yourself. Not one bit?

There is no roof argument.
Why do you love to close your eyes to your fanbase.

You mean Enma is a dumb colorspread theory.

I mean it's really hard for you to make a point as "The fair arbiter of worthwhile theories" when you are clearly biased.

According to you the only thing Zoro vs Kaido has to stand on is. The roof statement and "dumb colorspread" theories.

Do you not notice a bias here. Even in yourself. Not one bit?
Enma is a shitty theory because technically Oden's other shitty sword also cut Kaido. Enma isnt the only sword that cut Kaido....

Not only that but now even Kinemons fodder ass is cutting up Kaido. Showing the sword aint even relevant. But it is the advanced CoA itself that is.

Enma's hype is dead. Any old sword wielded by someone with Advanced CoA....can hurt Kaido.