Skyrim Combat

Never played any of these games before, the combat feels super weird any tips on making this better? Every fight I've won so far is me hitting them and running away using the dodge mod and repeat and then kiting them around a stone to regen stamina

On PC, trying to do 3rd person exclusively, mostly melee

Incorporate Shouts into your fighting style
I remember it was really fun Fus Ro Dahing fools from mountain tops
Can only do this once a day though no? I mean I've literally just started, I don't even know how long a day is, I've been fighting in riverun with the person I was supposed to go to for the quest

Can only do this once a day though no? I mean I've literally just started, I don't even know how long a day is, I've been fighting in riverun with the person I was supposed to go to for the quest
Loooool ah good old Skyrim
Been a while since I played so idk about that once per day rule honestly. I just know that you can learn different types of shouts, plus there's magic you can cast on your oponents as well

ahh, classic TES jank!

it also felt weird to me at first, but you'll get the hang of it. what helped me was charge attacks cuz they sometimes stun enemies. also, try using a shield, that makes the constant running away kinda unenecessary.

Good god this is so classic, they decided to update the game the moment I finally started, now all the combat mods are out of date.

Edit: Crisis averted, they updated.

Last edited: