Future Events Smoker's Seastone Jitte will eat a Snake Devil Fruit

Do you want Smoker's Jitte to get a Snake Devil Fruit?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Smoker could get Advanced Haki or Awakening, but, I think the most likely option is his Jitte eating a Snake Devil Fruit, since Vegapunk pioneered feeding inanimate objects Devil Fruits.

If Smoker's Jitte could stretch like a snake, it would give him:
-Insane reach when combined with his Smoke Fruit
-More versatility in terms of fighting DF users. If they try to attack him from behind, the snake can sense the attack and cover his flank while Smoker fights the enemies in front.
-Since the Jitte has a Seastone tip, the snake's fangs would be Seastone as well: the snake could physically bite into Devil Fruit user's, leaving them helpless as Smoker beats them up

Smoker is known as "Hunter" and "Chaser", like a... well, snake.

One of his attacks is named White Snake, which involves him stretching his arm out like... a snake.

Many have speculated that Smoker is the snake in the Admiral zodiac.

Hopefully, Vegapunk gives Smoker some cool tech, maybe even a Jitte made fully out of Seastone.

Thoughts?

Rock that Soul!!!
Like @milluki said, it would be cool if Smoker's jitte eats a snake DF but the problem is that I don't know if the snake fruit will be compatible with the seastone properties on the jitte.

But anyway, White Snake!:finally:
Smoker has a Devil Fruit, but uses a Seastone weapon, so, as long as there is some buffer between the snake and the Seastone, it would work. Would definitely be tricky, though.

Smoker could get Advanced Haki or Awakening, but, I think the most likely option is his Jitte eating a Snake Devil Fruit, since Vegapunk pioneered feeding inanimate objects Devil Fruits.

If Smoker's Jitte could stretch like a snake, it would give him:
-Insane reach when combined with his Smoke Fruit
-More versatility in terms of fighting DF users. If they try to attack him from behind, the snake can sense the attack and cover his flank while Smoker fights the enemies in front.
-Since the Jitte has a Seastone tip, the snake's fangs would be Seastone as well: the snake could physically bite into Devil Fruit user's, leaving them helpless as Smoker beats them up

Smoker is known as "Hunter" and "Chaser", like a... well, snake.

One of his attacks is named White Snake, which involves him stretching his arm out like... a snake.

Many have speculated that Smoker is the snake in the Admiral zodiac.

Hopefully, Vegapunk gives Smoker some cool tech, maybe even a Jitte made fully out of Seastone.

Thoughts?
If he gets a jitte fully made out of seastone he won't be able to even wield it.

If his weapon is made out of seastone it won't be able to even eat a devil fruit and will always be permanently weakened by its seatone physiology

Rock that Soul!!!
If he gets a jitte fully made out of seastone he won't be able to even wield it.

If his weapon is made out of seastone it won't be able to even eat a devil fruit and will always be permanently weakened by its seatone physiology
Yeah, I think the full version would probably still be impossible with the Devil Fruit.

Even so, I'm expecting to see WEIRD Devil Fruit stuff on Egghead Island.