Versus Battle smooth brain discord user argues woody is multiverse lv

nah you dont understand toy story canon to kingdom hearts

source:

he said so
Oh Its about this LMAO, the actual fact is Pixar at the Beginning is saying No but Nomura trying to convince Pixar which in result is in between Toy story 2 and 3. You can take this in your own take.
Then Rapunzel also a multiverse too:gokulaugh:

My Point is still stands tho, because the Incinerator Scene are on Toy Story 3
So where is his Super speed?

Oh Its about this LMAO, the actual fact is Pixar at the Beginning is saying No but Nomura trying to convince Pixar which in result is in between Toy story 2 and 3. You can take this in your own take.
Then Rapunzel also a multiverse too:gokulaugh:

My Point is still stands tho, because the Incinerator Scene are on Toy Story 3
So where is his Super speed?
LMAOOOO, just made an account here. First of all the scissors part is a joke which I clarified 1 second later. He purposely cropped the ss and left out the next message. But then again, of course it’s in his character to be disingenuous. If you were in the server you would know he lost every debate he was ever in, including this KH Woody vs Kaguya one. I showed my sources, he got debunked on Kaguya being multi and then conceded. 💀 Maybe you’ll do better than someone who lost a debate involving WOODY, so you can debate me instead. Oh, he also lost a debate about if fish sleep. Definitely brimming with intellect here.

LMAOOOO, just made an account here. First of all the scissors part is a joke which I clarified 1 second later. He purposely cropped the ss and left out the next message. But then again, of course it’s in his character to be disingenuous. If you were in the server you would know he lost every debate he was ever in, including this KH Woody vs Kaguya one. I showed my sources, he got debunked on Kaguya being multi and then conceded. 💀 Maybe you’ll do better than someone who lost a debate involving WOODY, so you can debate me instead. Oh, he also lost a debate about if fish sleep. Definitely brimming with intellect here.
Don't mind Bob. They're a bit crazy.

You're going to downplay Woody based on countless plot restrictions of a kids movie? :holdthisl:

The true version of Woody has literal unlimited reality warping; the guy can BECOME the snake in his own boot (canon feat)

It's funny how these dudes are talking about multiverse level when Woody could just think your multiverse out of existence.

Neither of the TS cast would scale to anything relevant from KH(and no,the verse aint Multiverselevel)

The KH events aren't considered as canon by the site to the TS series.