Speculations Smoothie wasn’t featured in WCI or Wano because she’ll be an antagonist for the female characters in the future

Smoothie is an attractive female character. Oda usually only lets other female characters defeat such villains.

Such as Ulti and Black Maria in wano.

Given that there are 3 strong female characters sailing with Luffy at the moment: Nami, Robin, and Bonney. Imo it is inevitable that Smoothie will be a side villain in future arcs and lose to one of the female characters.

I think if she betrays her family and teams up with blackbeard, she could be defeated by Bonney in Elbaf.

Or else she may join Shanks or Cross Guild, and fall to Robin or Nami in Lodestar when the SHs possibly face the RHP and CG.

In any case. There are very few attractive female villains. The fact she is one of them imo means she’ll inevitably face one of the female SHs or Bonney.

F

Foul Legacy

Yea bring everyone and their mother in the final series.
All we want is Rainbow aura around and Netflix air this shit cuz its finally gay.

I'm tired of this Fuku vs Raizo type of fight in between of Kaidou vs luffy fight.

Yea bring everyone and their mother in the final series.
All we want is Rainbow aura around and Netflix air this shit cuz its finally gay.

I'm tired of this Fuku vs Raizo type of fight in between of Kaidou vs luffy fight.
Teach’s only subordinate is Devon

Cross Guild has Alvida but if anyone beats her it’s going to be Koby.

The RHP doesn’t have any female commanders I believe.

Nami, Robin, and female allies need someone to fight in future arcs. Smoothie being one of them explains why she was sidelined so bad.
Post automatically merged:

Also forgot to mention Tashigi. Given her goal, she should eventually steal at least a great grade sword from a pirate. Smoothie could be it.

Oda hasn't used her in WCI, nor he did use her in Wano even though he had many many opportunities to do so. It's clear that Oda hasn't any clue on what to do with her, even more than with her mother, and that he will never use her as he should have had during both of these arcs.

The best hope for her in the manga, as a video game has already made a far better use and showcase of her and her powers, is basically to join the Luffy fanclub.