Controversial So it's all but confirmed that Sanji and Zoro aren't rivals.. Ya'll Zoro and Sanji are rivals should shut up now

I wasnt aware characters were only limited to one rival, while I dont think Sanji and Zoro are rivals this isnt a good argument for it.

Sanji dosent want to be a swordman nor does Zoro a cook, soo that means he is not a Zoro rival by definition. I wonder where these retarded fucks from the Sanji fanbase came up with the idea that characters that dont get allong are rivals just because they dont allong.
As much rivals as Roger and Crocus or Shanks and Buggy I guess
If Shanks is actualy aiming for the PK throne, then at least you could argue they are aiming for the same thing LMAO, thats not even the case for Zoro and Sanji.

Sanji dosent want to be a swordman nor does Zoro a cook, soo that means he is not a Zoro rival by definition. I wonder where these retarded fucks from the Sanji fanbase came up with the idea that characters that dont get allong are rivals just because they dont allong.

If Shanks is actualy aiming for the PK throne, then at least you could argue they are aiming for the same thing LMAO, thats not even the case for Zoro and Sanji.
I dont know what is your point here bro, I already said they arent rivals but the argument Karis made isnt it. Characters can have multiple rivals.

How many times was zoro humiliated in egghead? 0 times.
How many times was sanji humiliated? Multiple times, he was even at the mercy of his enemy(saturn) meanwhile luffy 1v2 saturn and kizaru
Zoro defeated 2 enemies in egghead, kaku and lucci
Sanji defeated 0
and this arc comes right after wano where zoros performance was 3x Sanji's

there is no base to compare sanji with zoro
its a mid diff fight at best for the swordman who get VIP privileges every single arc he is in.

What is the point of talking about rivalry here when 1 is getting embarassed every single arc multiple times, and the other is only winning and defeating multiple enemies every single arc he is in. This is not how a rivalry works.

How many times was sanji humiliated? Multiple times, he was even at the mercy of his enemy(saturn) meanwhile luffy 1v2 saturn and kizaru
Sanji defeated 0

its a mid diff fight at best for the swordman who get VIP privileges every single arc he is in.

What is the point of talking about rivalry here when 1 is getting embarassed every single arc multiple times, and the other is only winning and defeating multiple enemies every single arc he is in. This is not how a rivalry works.
You when you spread misinformation on worstgen:

You when you spread misinformation on worstgen:

Sanji was neg diffed by Saturn - Eye Diff
Neg by Kizaru - One kicked
Beyond neg diff by Venus after no selling his strongest attack - Tossed aside like a bug while 3 people holding Venus

Bro even Dressrosa Zoro would out perform sanji
He extreme diffed Queen in a cheap shot. Lucci beats Queen and Sanji in 1v2 and Lucci was neg diff for Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji defeated 0

Didn't you use to constantly shit on Zoro lol?

Sanji was neg diffed by Saturn - Eye Diff
Neg by Kizaru - One kicked
Beyond neg diff by Venus after no selling his strongest attack - Tossed aside like a bug while 3 people holding Venus

Bro even Dressrosa Zoro would out perform sanji
He extreme diffed Queen in a cheap shot. Lucci beats Queen and Sanji in 1v2 and Lucci was neg diff for Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't you use to constantly shit on Zoro lol?
Yeah i do that also, when it comes to zoro vs nika mostly

The moment Sanji and Zoro were called wings it directly confirmed Zoro >>>>>>>>> Sanji in combat.

Sanji is a cooking win and Zoro is fighting win and since Sanji is a better cook than Luffy Zoro has to be stronger fighter than Luffy or else wings statement makes no sense.
Noe he doesnt have to be stronger then Luffy to support him. And he will never be, at most they can be equal but I doubt it given the Luffy is the child of prophecy and all that. I have them as night equals EOS.

When she said that and then they engaged King and Queen. Its clear what the context of the wings is.

Please stop lmao.
No when she said that Sanji wanted his ass to be saved from Black Maria. Nico Robin didn't even know Sanji was fighting Queen in that moment and Zoro was literally not fighting in that moment.

"Wings of pirate king" has not once been used to hype Zoro..only sanji.

No when she said that Sanji wanted his ass to be saved from Black Maria. Nico Robin didn't even know Sanji was fighting Queen in that moment and Zoro was literally not fighting in that moment.
I must be remembering then but while Sanji is the ships cook he is also a fighter, usually fights the third strongest in a group. The context of the wings is that they support the birds body, and the context here is fighting.

"Wings of pirate king" has not once been used to hype Zoro..only sanji.
https://x.com/sandman_AP/status/1421911014480568320