Speculations So it's now possible that the 10th Titanic Captain is Stronger?

It doesn't have to WG traitor since Teach is an EX WBP as well
Well let me tell u why I believe BB have a Son.
It's based on Movies Villains

Shiki was like Movie Version of Kaido
Zephyr was like Movie Version of Akainu
And Tesoro seems to be Doflamingo 2.0

Uta was like Movie Version of what seems to be Imu and Devil she summoned seems to reference Blackbeard imo

Villains of New World are Doffy, Kaido, Akainu, Imu and Blackbeard

Which leaves us with Bullet
He was called Devil's Heir
Which led me to believe he represents a Villain related to the Devil (Blackbeard)

So when u think about it, BB does indeed have an Unknown Commander and all other Yonko had a Son/Daughter Introduced Post-TS

Well let me tell u why I believe BB have a Son.
It's based on Movies Villains

Shiki was like Movie Version of Kaido
Zephyr was like Movie Version of Akainu
And Tesoro seems to be Doflamingo 2.0

Uta was like Movie Version of what seems to be Imu and Devil she summoned seems to reference Blackbeard imo

Villains of New World are Doffy, Kaido, Akainu, Imu and Blackbeard

Which leaves us with Bullet
He was called Devil's Heir
Which led me to believe he represents a Villain related to the Devil (Blackbeard)

So when u think about it, BB does indeed have an Unknown Commander and all other Yonko had a Son/Daughter Introduced Post-TS
I think BB may have trouble reproducing due to his unique body. But He named his ship Saber of Xebec and is a historian. So he might awaken an ancient evil

@Salah WG good call on possibly being his "son" as the 10th captain, per haps another relative.
Blackbeard might have an adoptive son like Shanks.

Or maybe for some reason Oda decided to make his sister relevant and rurns out as the 10th captain.

Would be interesting to get antother Marshal D family member and either debunk or prove that the two df thing runs in that family or not.

@Salah WG good call on possibly being his "son" as the 10th captain, per haps another relative.
Blackbeard might have an adoptive son like Shanks.

Or maybe for some reason Oda decided to make his sister relevant and rurns out as the 10th captain.

Would be interesting to get antother Marshal D family member and either debunk or prove that the two df thing runs in that family or not.
Yeah it feels weird that Oda gave Important Children for Roger, WB, Kaido, BM, Shanks and Dragon, but not Blackbeard

It's possible that Oda tricked us into believing Three Skulls reference BB himself alone when in truth it references BB + Xebec + 10th Captain

Oda loves grouping Three Characters
Such as Luffy, Zoro, Nami or Luffy, Zoro, Sanji so I believe he could do same with BB (After all, his iconic Dreams Never End, was addressed to Main Trio exclusively, not even Background was drawn)

Yeah it feels weird that Oda gave Important Children for Roger, WB, Kaido, BM, Shanks and Dragon, but not Blackbeard

It's possible that Oda tricked us into believing Three Skulls reference BB himself alone when in truth it references BB + Xebec + 10th Captain

Oda loves grouping Three Characters
Such as Luffy, Zoro, Nami or Luffy, Zoro, Sanji so I believe he could do same with BB (After all, his iconic Dreams Never End, was addressed to Main Trio exclusively, not even Background was drawn)
With BB,
Shiryu, Lafitte and Van Ugur since they have exact height too

@Tejas @Jailer here is my Theory
Every Major Leader have a Child

Roger & Dragon who are Most Wanted Criminals both have a Biological Child they didnt meet, Luffy and Ace. However one ended up a Pirate like his Father and other didn't follow in his Father's Footsteps

Kaido and BM who were Biggest NW Villains both have a Biological Son whom Luffy met, Kata and Yamato. However one ended up fighting Luffy for sake of his Mother, while other fought against her Father for sake of Luffy

Sengoku and Akainu who are both Fleet Admirals seem to both have had a Child they found and raised, Corazon and Bonney, however one ended up being a Loyal Marine like Sengoku wanted and other became a Worst Gen Pirate which is what Akainu hates

This leaves us with Shanks/Mihawk and WB/BB

Shanks have an Adopted Daughter
Does this mean Mihawk also have one?
Apparently yes, everyone theorize Imu is Hawkeye's Mother but what if she is instead his Daughter !!!

As for WB, we got introduced to his Self Proclaimed Son Weevil who isnt really living the way WB used to live, so maybe BB also have a Self Proclaimed Son who is following his Father and thus became 10th Titanic Captain

8 Major Figures with 8 Children.
As for Imu, I believe she once betrayed Mihawk (Her Father) and Crocodile (Her Lover) and ended up sitting on Empty Throne somehow

This is why Oda made both have Knight Theme, they know each other well and both don't trust anyone cuz they were betrayed by someone very close

And Most Fandom expect them to recruit Doffy next, which clearly justify existence of Cross Guild

Mihawk, Croco and Doffy are only Pirates who know about Imu and thats why Oda is putting them together

As for Buggy, they wanted him to pay, so maybe he will tell them about Map of Captain John's Treasure which he acquired Pre-TS and it will lead to more revelations about connection between Celestial Dragons and Rocks Pirates

As for BB Son, feel free to speculate on why he treats BB as his Father

@Tejas @Jailer here is my Theory
Every Major Leader have a Child

Roger & Dragon who are Most Wanted Criminals both have a Biological Child they didnt meet, Luffy and Ace. However one ended up a Pirate like his Father and other didn't follow in his Father's Footsteps

Kaido and BM who were Biggest NW Villains both have a Biological Son whom Luffy met, Kata and Yamato. However one ended up fighting Luffy for sake of his Mother, while other fought against her Father for sake of Luffy

Sengoku and Akainu who are both Fleet Admirals seem to both have had a Child they found and raised, Corazon and Bonney, however one ended up being a Loyal Marine like Sengoku wanted and other became a Worst Gen Pirate which is what Akainu hates

This leaves us with Shanks/Mihawk and WB/BB

Shanks have an Adopted Daughter
Does this mean Mihawk also have one?
Apparently yes, everyone theorize Imu is Hawkeye's Mother but what if she is instead his Daughter !!!

As for WB, we got introduced to his Self Proclaimed Son Weevil who isnt really living the way WB used to live, so maybe BB also have a Self Proclaimed Son who is following his Father and thus became 10th Titanic Captain

8 Major Figures with 8 Children.
As for Imu, I believe she once betrayed Mihawk (Her Father) and Crocodile (Her Lover) and ended up sitting on Empty Throne somehow

This is why Oda made both have Knight Theme, they know each other well and both don't trust anyone cuz they were betrayed by someone very close

And Most Fandom expect them to recruit Doffy next, which clearly justify existence of Cross Guild

Mihawk, Croco and Doffy are only Pirates who know about Imu and thats why Oda is putting them together

As for Buggy, they wanted him to pay, so maybe he will tell them about Map of Captain John's Treasure which he acquired Pre-TS and it will lead to more revelations about connection between Celestial Dragons and Rocks Pirates

As for BB Son, feel free to speculate on why he treats BB as his Father
Good read. However, I feel Perona is like Mihawk's daughter. BB son will be a good guy like Yamato

I think Oda revealed their Order in Viver Card, if Stronger was 10th, he would have done so

This is Unpopular Opinion, but I believe 10th Commander is Blackbeard's Son

I mean Post-TS we got introduced to Weevil, Kata, Yamato and Uta. I believe BB too have a Child
We all thought that Monster was a pet until Oda trolled us, Stronger can be a Titanic Captain, nothing that another Hito Hito no MI model something can't fix.