General & Others So, Kid and Killer did not sense Shanks nor Aramaki

They didn't defeat her. All they did was push her out.

Jinbei pushed Big Mom out with Robin in literally 1 page, while it took Kid and Law their best to do that.

He also pushed her back in WCI
They did lol, don't know about Kurva Piece tho, that I didn't read.

Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe couldn't even perceive the haki of an Emperor wither after a defeat?
I'm simply following your line of """""reasoning""""" now...:yasu:

is this the same Killer that was no diff'd by 1 onigiri
while Denjiro cut Zoro's pound pheonix in half?
Yeah one was exhausted Kamazo, the other was a full health Denjiro skirmishing with injured Zoro.
Yet Denjiro shat bricks when facing Big Boy Kaido base attacks, while Killer negged them.
How come..? :yasu:

Actually, he's a pleasurer, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he maybe grew in strength a little
I confused the word,I meant Pleasure.
A Pleasure (Killer) defeating an Headliner (Hawkins) kills your argument of strenght based on title btw.
But I guess Babanuki > Apoo in your book since the first is an Headliner and the second is an Informer right..? :yasu:

so still no panels of Killer and Kid sensing an enemy that took Kid's arm?
Still no panels of Sanji sensing Blacktooth, or Sanji seeing Apoo attack coming, or Sanji perceiving Linlin defeat.
But I'm talking to a guy who's fan of a character that decided to go in a BDSM session in the middle of a war.
Whay did I expect..? :yasu:

They did lol, don't know about Kurva Piece tho, that I didn't read.

Don't try it. Kaido doesn't know nukes killed her
We saw she was fine after their attacks
:wellwell:
Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe couldn't even perceive the haki of an Emperor wither after a defeat?
I'm simply following your line of """""reasoning""""" now...:yasu:
....why would they care to perceive it?
Yeah one was exhausted Kamazo
Exhausted from getting outrun by Hiyori who was carrying Toko?
the other was a full health Denjiro skirmishing with injured Zoro
a more injured Zoro one shotted Killer with simple onigiri
Yet Denjiro shat bricks when facing Big Boy Kaido base attacks, while Killer negged them.
How come..? :yasu:
No idea, maybe because your jobber is wearing mask 24/7 so you don't see him shitting bricks 24/7?
A Pleasure (Killer) defeating an Headliner (Hawkins) kills your argument of strenght based on title btw.
Not really because Killer was part of Orochi's crew not Kaido's
But I guess Babanuki > Apoo in your book since the first is an Headliner and the second is an Informer right..? :yasu:
We have no idea where informant is ranked in the crew
Still no panels of Sanji sensing Blacktooth
Its literally in the manga. It's the reason why he went to help her.
or Sanji seeing Apoo attack coming
He didn't even interact with him
or Sanji perceiving Linlin defeat
already answered it
But I'm talking to a guy who's fan of a character that decided to go in a BDSM session in the middle of a war.
Whay did I expect..? :yasu:
Yes, Sanji can go nerf himself by getting punched by a hybrid tobiroppo without defending himself and still go to fight 2 commanders.
while shitter like Killer was all beat up from Hawkins kicking him. Not even in his scarecrow form

Kid and killer lacks alot in the haki department that's it I mean have they shown any haki during the entire wano arc no lol I stop having hopes for those guys awhile back there just to basic
Kid literally sensed luffy waking up the same time as others did

Stop being baited by Kurwa who's salty his admirals are pathetic nowadays

The only reason he started making these threads was to cope since Shanks made GB run away
He then started saying kid is hiding, he's afraid..

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Aramaki literally let everyone knows his presence with his flowers blooming

Even Luffy and Co. was already prepared to handle him.

Guess Kid was to busy partying

Stop being baited by Kurwa who's salty his admirals are pathetic nowadays

The only reason he started making these threads was to cope since Shanks made GB run away
He then started saying kid is hiding, he's afraid..
what does Kid got to do with Admirals?
:luffywat:

You can always prove me wrong by showing me Kid & Killer sensing Shanks, a man who took Kid's arm and shot his haki all through Wano.

It’d be a miracle if Kidd ever gets another important role in the story. Watch as the man with burned marks (in a manga where everyone uses fire sigh)is nothing more than a mcguffin Oda uses to remove Kidd from the story, now that he served his role as a pawn to move Luffy to Yonkou status.
Kid's next important role is beating Kuzan

What Oda always do. Degrading the "specialized in CoO user" of the crew.
I think Oda simply let's the characters sense others with their Kenbunshoku when it fits into his narrative. Otherwise he couldn't use some spying or surprise moments anymore, like he did with Caribou. And that's why I don't think that Kid and Law not sensing Aramaki means they couldn't do so if necessary. Oda simply didn't want them to because it didn't fit into his plans for the chapter. Or maybe he even had some panels about them planned but he had to cut it to not overload the chapter.

The better question is: Why could the M3 sense Caribou back in FI throughout the whole palace, while they failed to do the same to the same guy sitting next door this chapter :bamathink:
because Caribou didn't have no intentions or bloodlust, what are you talking about? Do you think that every CoO user senses every single person?

because Caribou didn't have no intentions or bloodlust, what are you talking about? Do you think that every CoO user senses every single person?
Oh right... So Kinemons torso was bloodlusted and that's why Sanji sensed it with his Kenbunshoku back in the lake on PH :sanmoji:

Oh right... So Kinemons torso was bloodlusted and that's why Sanji sensed it with his Kenbunshoku back in the lake on PH :sanmoji:
I'm talking about the non-active CoO
In your example Sanji activated his CoO when he was trying to sense Kinemon

Do you even read this series? You think that people have CoO on 24/7? How do you think aliance ambushed Kaido and his whole crew?

I think Oda simply let's the characters sense others with their Kenbunshoku when it fits into his narrative. Otherwise he couldn't use some spying or surprise moments anymore, like he did with Caribou. And that's why I don't think that Kid and Law not sensing Aramaki means they couldn't do so if necessary. Oda simply didn't want them to because it didn't fit into his plans for the chapter. Or maybe he even had some panels about them planned but he had to cut it to not overload the chapter.
Yeah.
Most of the stuff done deliberately is for some purposes. This kind of situational scenarios is better actually.

I'm talking about the non-active CoO
In your example Sanji activated his CoO when he was trying to sense Kinemon

Do you even read this series? You think that people have CoO on 24/7? How do you think aliance ambushed Kaido and his whole crew?
You're contradicting yourself here. On the one hand, you're saying characters can't always have their Kenbunshoku on 24/7 (although WB actually sensed Ace attacking him while asleep) but then you're calling Kid and Killer fodder for not sensing Aramaki. Dude... If Oda wants a character to sense another he will do it and if not then he won't. That's why I brought up the Caribou example. Just quit downplaying Kid etc. Your agenda is obvious and doesn't make sense to begin with...

You're contradicting yourself here. On the one hand, you're saying characters can't always have their Kenbunshoku on 24/7 (although WB actually sensed Ace attacking him while asleep) but then you're calling Kid and Killer fodder for not sensing Aramaki.
That's because scabbards sensed him when he did nothing, means his bloodlust or power was just that great that it was impossible not to sense it

If Oda wants a character to sense another he will do it and if not then he won't. That's why I brought up the Caribou example
What does Caribou got to do with anything? He's an ally that helped Luffy.
He's not trying to kill anyone.

Why the hell would they notice him if he's not doing anything?

That's because scabbards sensed him when he did nothing, means his bloodlust or power was just that great that it was impossible not to sense it

What does Caribou got to do with anything? He's an ally that helped Luffy.
He's not trying to kill anyone.

Why the hell would they notice him if he's not doing anything?
The earliest usage of CoO is noticing someone standing still behind a wall. Granted it's actively using CoO (as active ability).
So it's not a farfetched idea that Caribou can be sensed even when he's just there.
Especially when Sanji who is supposedly good at CoO is present there (coupled with the feat that he sensed Luffy when he's unconscious earlier).

Besides narrative purpose, they don't sense Caribou there because:

- he helped luffy before, so they think he's okay (Flawed, because the topic is very sensitive and only SH are present, Sanji should've noticed)
- he's good at stealth (Flawed, his intro shows us how dumb he is)
- Sanji is in casual mode and not actively using CoO (highly possible since he's relaxing)
- Caribou doesn't emit malicious intentions (this is probably the case), so even if someone can use CoO passively, they just don't care