Questions & Mysteries So Luffy able to use CoC haki because of the DF and Joyboys Haki

Now Enma has Oden haki is turning against us right?
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
I'll never forgive those threads and 1032 chapter and spoilers comments
You understand that those people were trolling, right?

I genuinely don't think anyone legitimately believed that Oden's haki was in enma, at least not to any meaningful extent.
Post automatically merged:

Just like I know @m0nst3Rx is probably trolling when he created this thread

You really think that :watchout:
All this comments with Oden spirit
Depends what you mean. On introduction, enma was said to suck up zoro's haki. However there are also hints that some remnant of Oden's spirit is inside enma. It was also 100% because of enma that zoro was able to do as much damage to kaido as he did on the roof.

This isn't to take away from zoro, because any weapon needs to be mastered and enma is a weapon very few people can even hold. But it is what it is. Enma is a power up and some zoro fans were really unwilling to accept that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I kinda feel sorry for kaido at this point, even after all he's been through he needs to face the joyboy, like luffy loses 5 times during the arc, and received 3 power-ups in a single arc and still killed the protagonist, spent energy enough with a technique capable of levitating an island, kaido has already proved to the world what he is capable of.