Current Events So.... No one is going to bring it up....

So no one is going to bring up the fact that the baddest bitch giantess Black Maria is partaking in the world's oldest profession?

Oda has been so sex positive in this arc and I am loving it. Giving proper representation for sex workers in Shonen manga is the step we need towards abolishing puritan policies that criminalize consensual sex work.

Either that or Black Maria's a pimp and we should be spending these precious moments to praise this true #girlboss. I don't know about you guys but I support all female entrepreneurs, even those who sell coochie that is not their own.

This strong independent woman has that good-good, son. Her kitty so good Kaido built her a house so he could heat that hot pocket up on demand, folks.

This ain't that Flower Capital red light district punani, kids.

This expensive, this is that Onigashima five star box. This is that lay on your back for 2 minutes, become a Tobi Roppo cookie, mama.

Black Maria's product is so good it's got Kaido crying, asking:

Black Maria is just trying to get it how she lives and for that, she is an icon. We must protect her at all costs.

Anyways, let me hear your thoughts. Will Black Maria see potential in Hiyori and teach her the ropes on how to run da block? Thoughts??