Speculations So what do you expect Dragon will be like when he shows up?

I’m expecting it to be like buggy and luffys gag in loguetown. When they are close to each other but don’t know it until later. Luffy would talk to dragon like a normal person he doesn’t know later while dragon would recognize luffy and smile or he will just not care while both groups (revolutionaries with dragon and straw hats with luffy) are shocked. So in short a gag scene

Expecting him to be very charismatic character like Luffy and Garp.

He is in the center of the organization that want to bring the WG down and seems to have a good amout of people following his ideology, so i expected he to be very idealistic, super strong willed and someone who attract people to himself like Luffy.

I’m expecting it to be like buggy and luffys gag in loguetown. When they are close to each other but don’t know it until later. Luffy would talk to dragon like a normal person he doesn’t know later while dragon would recognize luffy and smile or he will just not care while both groups (revolutionaries with dragon and straw hats with luffy) are shocked. So in short a gag scene
Luffy knows how dragon looks

Stoic "off screen" but very charismatic and eloquent when required. Strong and resolute like the other members of his family. The main difference between them seems to be he is somewhat dark, perhaps because of a past related to World Government. He seems to be idealistic but in a more pragmatic way, don't know if that is the correct phrasing.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm hoping he has a more brutal but necessary means side to him too, something to make him more morally grey and complex but also expecting him to be somewhat tormented due to his past.

I saw someone suggested recently of the possibility of his face tattoo not being a tattoo but scarring of being branded or something, which is very interesting too.

I do wonder if he has the narcoleptic traits and nose picking aspects that Garp and Luffy do and if he was very different when he was younger and he changed out of necessity for his ambitions/mission and maybe because the world made him change too?

There is massive potential with his character and I can't wait for Oda to focus on him finally.