Powers & Abilities So What's the deal with Mihawk's Hawkeyes?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Perhaps particularly proficient in the sense that Mihawk's CoO is so good he is worthy of being labeled as Hawkeye.

However CoO is a sixth sense that has nothing to do with sight in the common conception of the term, then it's debatable. Perhaps his eyes are just good at sight. Or both.

The eyes of a Hawk are still normal, they have a very keen sight but nothing else. Imo his eyes might grant him the possibility of seeing someone's potential. That would make sense with the abilities of a hawk, animals that are capable of seeing to a great distance.

The eyes of a Hawk are still normal, they have a very keen sight but nothing else. Imo his eyes might grant him the possibility of seeing someone's potential. That would make sense with the abilities of a hawk, animals that are capable of seeing to a great distance.
Do you think they will be useful in battle?
Like seeing parallel futures or shit like that? lmao
I guess now that Oda is fleshing haki postskip,and with the Katakuri example,it is actually possible Mihawk ends up with overpowered battle Coo abilities.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing
He was born with them and there is nothing special or coo related to them
Is this confirmed?

Last edited:
Do you think they will be useful battle?
I guess now that Oda is fleshing haki postskip,and with the Katakuri example,it is actually possible Mihawk ends up with overpowered battle Coo abilities.

Is this confirmed?
Seeing someone's potential might not be that useful in a real fight but in a world like One Piece's it is for sure.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do you think they will be useful battle?

Is this confirmed?
No he has normal eyes as a kid

No he has normal eyes as a kid
Really?
IIRC the childhood pictures, he has hawkeyes

So I have been wondering about different forms of Coo and coming across marineford in the anime,Hancock does hype Mihawk's eyes as being capable of instilling fear into any opponents.

I don't know much about the mechanics of Hawks' vision in real life,so what do you think are the abilities possibly related with Mihawk's eyes?
Imu's son.

He is able to see through any technique