Powers & Abilities So What's the deal with Mihawk's Hawkeyes?

I don't think this is big deal!I think this similar to hair color,some characters might have exotic looking hair without being related at all!"Hawk Eye" must relate striking precision,possibly future sight!

I like to think clairvoyance , or just something That make him able to have a sight like an real Hawkeye , They can see clearly about eight times as far as humans can, allowing them to spot and focus in on a rabbit or other animal at a distance of about two miles , maybe he can Focus in enemies and they swords habilitys making him able to defeat they technique , mixing his haki must make something scary to face .

The eyes of a Hawk are still normal, they have a very keen sight but nothing else. Imo his eyes might grant him the possibility of seeing someone's potential. That would make sense with the abilities of a hawk, animals that are capable of seeing to a great distance.
hawks eyes are some of the best in the entire animal kingdom. they can see details on things miles away and can see uv light, polarised light, and magnetic fields.
Post automatically merged:

Really?
Imu's son

He is able to see through any technique
his eyes and Imu's eyes are the exact same color in the official color manga.
Post automatically merged:

can force the image of attacks into someones brain to lead their attacks. like if someone is using future sight mihawk can give them fake attacks to react to using this technique