Questions & Mysteries So whats the point of Boruto ?

just last yr I though the Boruto manga was heading in a good directio, and then they decided to kill off Kurama like he was just some non-canon/filler character that we've only seen in 1-2 chapters (when it's been nearly 18+ years), AND Naruto brushes it off like nothing happened?!?!? :josad:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It's actually getting good. I am loving the whole Karma plot line and Boruto's character development has been great thus far. Sarada needs more panel time alongside Mitsuki.

Damn, I miss Hinata & Sakura :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Milking money.

Kishimoto already back with his idiotic writing from 4th ninja war.

Dude ruined Ukyo Kodachi's manga in one chapter.

Manga spoilers open if you want:
Kishimoto literally skipped everything Ukyo Kodachi and decided that there is someone stronger than the strongest character in the manga because why not???????
LONG LIVE KISHIMOTO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just read chapter 57 where they introduced new villain where her power is made everyone beside blood relative and othusshuki fall in love with her and super clarivoyance where she can watch everyone in the world in past and present but not future
LOL so hard with this op character :suresure:
looks le they input Jean Grey into boruto universe LMAO

just read chapter 57 where they introduced new villain where her power is made everyone beside blood relative and othusshuki fall in love with her and super clarivoyance where she can watch everyone in the world in past and present but not future
LOL so hard with this op character :suresure:
looks le they input Jean Grey into boruto universe LMAO
What the...

After reading latest chapter and anime this series is going nowhere. It has no eternal rivalry like naruto and sasuke or any particular main theme.

Lack of Awesome villains like zabuza, pein , orochimaru and Madara .

Boruto is pure rip off naruto + sasuke , he seem to act haughty reminds me of how sasuke was in beginning.

Rest of the kids they all act like their dad and mom.

Man they are just milking this garbage bringing evil otstsukis with no real motivation that we connect.

Naruto wanted to be hokage we see J man died , his mum and dad being killed by jinchuriki , made gaara good guy.
Money.

Naruto has gotten so low now like their ripping off from fairy tail of all things now like larcade has to be rolling in his grave right now

After reading latest chapter and anime this series is going nowhere. It has no eternal rivalry like naruto and sasuke or any particular main theme.

Boruto is pure rip off naruto + sasuke , he seem to act haughty reminds me of how sasuke was in beginning.

Man they are just milking this garbage bringing evil otstsukis with no real motivation that we connect.

Naruto wanted to be hokage we see J man died , his mum and dad being killed by jinchuriki , made gaara good guy.
It's all about money.

just last yr I though the Boruto manga was heading in a good directio, and then they decided to kill off Kurama
I would be fine with killing him off if they did well but as you explained later on in your post, They didt handle it well which is not shocking considering how sasuke and naruto have been nerfed just to make burito look better

like he was just some non-canon/filler character that we've only seen in 1-2 chapters (when it's been nearly 18+ years), AND Naruto brushes it off like nothing happened?!?!? :josad:

Canon is subjective nonsense made up by the community to exclude things that the majority does not like as stated by one of the many people who belilive this
I agree with the sentiment that he was killed off without a proper sendoff though and naruto's reaction also made no sense

Boruto could've had a simple fix, have Boruto's adventure occur in a separate universe or planet. Instead you introduced this group who somehow I am supposed to believe are a threat to freaking god tier characters and when you realize that, you decide to nerf them the dumbest of ways.

I would be more interested in Boruto if I was introduced to a new setting and you actually separated the character from Naruto.

I just watched episode 1 of Boruto and compared with episode 1 of Naruto and knew it wasn't worth it.

Target audience is no excuse, just watch episode 1 of Naruto and see how it goes.

Maybe people are thinking today's target audience is bunch of girls in boy's bodies?

The point is to destroy Naruto, or what's left of the franchise