So whats the point of Boruto ?

Never bothered with Naruto after the manga finished. But, Madara was not a good antagonist. He muddled the plot once he was involved and his entire role was redundant considering Obito was around. He essentially sat around, refused to fight Hashirama when the Juubi (And his plan) was threatened. Then just rehashed what Obito did, but succeeded and failed spectacularly.
Bruh he was awesome. The whole war arc was a mess plotwise, it was really awfull, but Madara was the only thing that made it interesting, and imo his backstory was really fitting.

Not my fav Naruto villain but up there

Bruh he was awesome. The whole war arc was a mess plotwise, it was really awfull, but Madara was the only thing that made it interesting, and imo his backstory was really fitting.

Not my fav Naruto villain but up there
I would say War arc was ok i would hate to say but i enjoyed part of it . Madara vs Gokage were my fav ones .

I didnt like obito s motive at all his whole world about rin's death is complete nonsense people die in war . I just never understood him at all well what doesnt make sense was him fighting minato . Seriously 14 year old obito taking on hokage level Minato this was literally laughable .

Overall it was bad when they brought the ten tail plot it got worse and the whole lore of Kaguya was psycho mom who was sealed in that ten tail is literally silly .
[automerge]1582216058[/automerge]
the manga actually gets better
the anime on the other hand I believe is waiting for the manga to build enough material to adapt
[automerge]1581552253[/automerge]

they are 12
:believe:
I mean they have to , they copy pasted beginning chapters from the movie .