Questions & Mysteries So whats the point of Boruto ?

Never bothered with Naruto after the manga finished. But, Madara was not a good antagonist. He muddled the plot once he was involved and his entire role was redundant considering Obito was around. He essentially sat around, refused to fight Hashirama when the Juubi (And his plan) was threatened. Then just rehashed what Obito did, but succeeded and failed spectacularly.
Bruh he was awesome. The whole war arc was a mess plotwise, it was really awfull, but Madara was the only thing that made it interesting, and imo his backstory was really fitting.

Not my fav Naruto villain but up there

H

Homelander

Bruh he was awesome. The whole war arc was a mess plotwise, it was really awfull, but Madara was the only thing that made it interesting, and imo his backstory was really fitting.

Not my fav Naruto villain but up there
I would say War arc was ok i would hate to say but i enjoyed part of it . Madara vs Gokage were my fav ones .

I didnt like obito s motive at all his whole world about rin's death is complete nonsense people die in war . I just never understood him at all well what doesnt make sense was him fighting minato . Seriously 14 year old obito taking on hokage level Minato this was literally laughable .

Overall it was bad when they brought the ten tail plot it got worse and the whole lore of Kaguya was psycho mom who was sealed in that ten tail is literally silly .
Post automatically merged:

the manga actually gets better
the anime on the other hand I believe is waiting for the manga to build enough material to adapt

they are 12
:believe:
I mean they have to , they copy pasted beginning chapters from the movie .

well the manga actually has some progression in terms of plot. But the anime has too much fillers.
Unlike one piece that has low pace but actually takes steps to an end, the boruto anime just milks the franchise

Tbh i would have been fine with Boruto if naruto and sasuke didn't get nerfed

I have zero idea about Boruto, but this is a good thing. Eternal rivalry was bullshit and it destroyed good things about the manga. You had characters like Rock Lee, Gaara and so on, but we just had to focus on Ashura and Indra reincarnate. :lusalty:
I agree

Last edited:
To make money and to get fanboys excited

After reading latest chapter and anime this series is going nowhere. It has no eternal rivalry like naruto and sasuke or any particular main theme.
Kawaki is the current rival character what do you mean?

Lack of Awesome villains like zabuza, pein , orochimaru and Madara .
What defines as awesome is subjective.
Zabuza is by far the best villain in naruto as his goal and ideology are clear yet never contradicted like even his care for haku was hinted at before he cried about her death like kakashi even says to zabuza that you cant beat me like this and before that he hesitates in swinging his sword at haku something that does not happen in the war arc as he's a edo tensei mind you that is a difference pointed out during the war arc itself

Rest of the kids they all act like their dad and mom.
It's lazy but some of them get unique character traits like metal lee having anxiety but aside from outliers like that, It's clear that most characters are just clones of their parents which really devalued the next generation gimmick that they were going for

Man they are just milking this garbage bringing evil otstsukis with no real motivation that we connect.

As if kaguya had much of a motivation like these god characters only exist in naruto as to continue the series with boruto, it's like how the end of z was made so gt had a starting point

Last edited: