Questions & Mysteries So will Zoro never open his eye?

Do u think Zoro will open his eye after reading 1010

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Hes blind bro :(

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I know this is a overused question but imo we got some new hints in the new chapter. Well for me its hints hes probably never opening it?

1. One of the most common theories i saw about his eye is that he uses it to control CoC. But that doesnt make sense anymore. Zoro did not know he had CoC.

2. Zoro told Law he is now using his strongest move which was Ashura. If his eye has anything to do with an attack move/ Transformation mode he would probably have used it right there.

3. even if it hasnt to do anything with attack power, say its like a "hawkeye" for better CoO or something like that, why wouldnt he have used it against 2 Yonkous.

Well i came up with some stupid ideas how he can still open his eye someday

1. It is indeed a Transformation mode/ attack mode but Zoro cant control it (being a demon or some shit) and he didnt want to hurt/attack the other 4 SN on the roof

2. its some random powerup which wouldnt have any benefit on the roof battle so he just didnt see any reason in using it (like i cant even imagine what stupid powerup this would be like? night vision????)

Well even though i dont see a big chance i STILL BELIEVE IN THE GRANDMASTER AND THAT HE WILL OPEN HIS EYE HELL YEAH LETS GO ZOWO YOU DA GOAT :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally: