Break Week So Zoro acknowledges that King is not a swordsman.

This panel is what people don't usually get. You know in his Vivre card that people tend to ignore. There is a Statement that we already know about Mihawk since his Duel with Zoro. "He not only distinguishes a person's talent from the sword, but he can also see the true strength of those who stand before him"

Don't you think him saying he wants to measure the true distance means that he already noticed the decline in WB and wants to see if the legend is true or not?

You can google his Vivre card and if you are not convinced you can find the Vivre card in google and translate it yourself to make sure.

Other than that i don't really care. I see Shanks and Mihawk equal.
Facts , wB proves hes in a shell of himself when he needed marco and jozu to block the attacks

Prime WB would clash with the attack head on

This panel is what people don't usually get. You know in his Vivre card that people tend to ignore. There is a Statement that we already know about Mihawk since his Duel with Zoro. "He not only distinguishes a person's talent from the sword, but he can also see the true strength of those who stand before him"

Don't you think him saying he wants to measure the true distance means that he already noticed the decline in WB and wants to see if the legend is true or not?

You can google his Vivre card and if you are not convinced you can find the Vivre card in google and translate it yourself to make sure.

Other than that i don't really care. I see Shanks and Mihawk equal.
Where does it say this “He not only distinguishes a person's talent from the sword, but he can also see the true strength of those who stand before him" I checked his vivre card on library of Ohara and I don’t see that

Where does it say this “He not only distinguishes a person's talent from the sword, but he can also see the true strength of those who stand before him" I checked his vivre card on library of Ohara and I don’t see that
Yh arthur didn't translate everything not just for Mihawk. But you can find it or translate it yourself.

Last edited:
This means he admitted WB was stronger then him. Vivre card makes its worse
No it doesn't make it worse. And ofc WB was stronger than him but not anymore. Not in Marineford no. Mihawk was the 1st to notice and guess what.. WB himself said it after Crocodile shouted at him for being stabbed. "I can't be the strongest forever". Its pretty obvious.

That description was specifically talking about Luffy and his ability to make allies out of anybody. The panel of him is the same panel Mihawk is thinking about Luffy. It wasn’t with regards to WB nor was that ever implied.
The panel is about Luffy indeed but the texting below it. Says that Mihawk can read people and distinguish the Strength of those who stand before him. Nothing here is about WB and the texting is not about Luffy only the panel itself is.

It was obvious just cause you carry a sword, it doesn't automatically mean Mihawk is stronger.
Only swordcucks want that to be true.

The Shanks argument is even more stupid because he was a nobody before he was a Yonko. He was definitely more closer to Doffy in strength than WB or Kaido. That's who was Mihawk's rival and never fought him again since Shanks became a Yonko.

There's no Top Tier getting stopped by Vista 1on1, he's getting low-mid diff by any Yonko/Admiral.
This post is complete BS and headcannon.

Shanks was always a swordsman but because some couldn't handle Mihawk being stronger than him and being at least Yonko level they continue to push just absurd nonsense and BS. Even after Shanks has been called a swordsman by official One Piece information they continue to claim he's not and ignore fact.

WB called Mihawk and Shanks duels legendary.
He doesn't give many compliments like that so that statement tells us those two were incredibly powerful even back then.

WB was surprised when he found out that Shanks lost an arm and wondered who could do that to Shanks. Even thought tlmMihawk might have did that to change who once again speaks volume of Shanks and Mihawk's strength.

Mihawk didn't take Vista serious. He wasn't thinking about him or focusing him for most of the fight. Compared that to Big Mom who failed to defeat Marco. She had an even clash with marco. Relied on her child's help to beat Marco. She ran away from Marco State and she didn't have enough power to wasting them.

That's pathetic. Yet, some claim that she's as strong if not stronger than Kaido.
:milaugh:

This post is complete BS and headcannon.

Shanks was always a swordsman but because some couldn't handle Mihawk being stronger than him and being at least Yonko level they continue to push just absurd nonsense and BS. Even after Shanks has been called a swordsman by official One Piece information they continue to claim he's not and ignore fact.

WB called Mihawk and Shanks duels legendary.
He doesn't give many compliments like that so that statement tells us those two were incredibly powerful even back then.

WB was surprised when he found out that Shanks lost an arm and wondered who could do that to Shanks. Even thought tlmMihawk might have did that to change who once again speaks volume of Shanks and Mihawk's strength.

Mihawk didn't take Vista serious. He wasn't thinking about him or focusing him for most of the fight. Compared that to Big Mom who failed to defeat Marco. She had an even clash with marco. Relied on her child's help to beat Marco. She ran away from Marco State and she didn't have enough power to wasting them.

That's pathetic. Yet, some claim that she's as strong if not stronger than Kaido.
:milaugh:
Shanks being a great swordsman before he was a Yonko and his strength now rivaling WB/Kaido are both true dumbass.

His swordmanship was really good for Mihawk to fight him multiple times but since betting his arm, his swordmanship wasn't the same but his strength still grew to now fight with WB, send Kaido back home and stop a bloodlust Akainu.

Mihawks rival is now Vista, didnt get taken seriously by Crocodile and got blocked completely by Jozu.

:suresure:

> waiting for a swordmaster to specifically surpass Shanks

> Zoro vs Mihawk in built story clash hype

> Black blade hype in relation to Roger likely having acknowledged it and tried to forge failing

> Zoro to take out an admiral way before becoming a legitimate WSS

There's no contingency over here, this is arguably the truth: Mihawk > Shanks

:handsup:

It's probably because the WSS is a title swordsmen actively pursue by challenging other swordsmen they view as powerful too.
Show me someone POWERFUL that Mihawk defeated? Pleas, show me??? Show me Mihawk actively pursuing POWERFUL swordsmen to challenge? The only POWERFUL guy Mihawk has ever challenged–assuming that it was him in first place–is Shanks before he even became Yonko, and he couldn't even defeat him, he fucking couldn't defeat Shanks who wasn't even a top tier at the time. Mihawk became the WSS after Shanks last his arm!!! Shanks losing his arm was a way/excuse for Oda to give WSS title to Mihawk without him actually EARNING it. In the ENTIRE series we've never seen Mihawk fight or ar at least clash with someone who is an established top tier! For years "Shanks vs Mihawk" was held as the SINGLE–HANDED and undisputed proof that Mihawk>Shanks (for those who believed that he defeated Shanks) but we found out that Shanks became a Yonko only 6 years ago, and he lost his arm 12 years ago. That means that Mihawk fought against Shanks more than 12 years ago, that's fucking nuts. There are so many STRONG characters that–although very loosely–can be characterised as swordsman, why not show them at least clashing with Mihawk? Why? At what point the community wakes up and understands that all the strength titles are nothing more but fake hype tool, Oda doesn't even care to legitimize them, they are real as long as you believe they are, as long as you willingly accept that something can exist without it being shown.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Show me someone POWERFUL that Mihawk defeated? Pleas, show me??? Show me Mihawk actively pursuing POWERFUL swordsmen to challenge? The only POWERFUL guy Mihawk has ever challenged–assuming that it was him in first place–is Shanks before he even became Yonko, and he couldn't even defeat him, he fucking couldn't defeat Shanks who wasn't even a top tier at the time. Mihawk became the WSS after Shanks last his arm!!! Shanks losing his arm was a way/excuse for Oda to give WSS title to Mihawk without him actually EARNING it. In the ENTIRE series we've never seen Mihawk fight or ar at least clash with someone who is an established top tier! For years "Shanks vs Mihawk" was held as the SINGLE–HANDED and undisputed proof that Mihawk>Shanks (for those who believed that he defeated Shanks) but we found out that Shanks became a Yonko only 6 years ago, and he lost his arm 12 years ago. That means that Mihawk fought against Shanks more than 12 years ago, that's fucking nuts. There are so many STRONG characters that–although very loosely–can be characterised as swordsman, why not show them at least clashing with Mihawk? Why? At what point the community wakes up and understands that all the strength titles are nothing more but fake hype tool, Oda doesn't even care to legitimize them, they are real as long as you believe they are, as long as you willingly accept that something can exist without it being shown.
Why not wait until its mihawks time to show his story.

Why aren't you asking for imus backstory ?

Cause its dumb to think we gonna get it when it's not his time.

Yonko doesn't mean individual strength
Memes vc outright says she's a yonko thanks to STREUSEN

Wb wouldn't be talking about 2 non top tiers fights
Same way the new world was talking about shanks losing his arm
The new world wouldn't talk if he wasn't a top tier
There's nothing fake about it
You just don’t understand we won't get mihawks story until its mihawks time

No it doesn't make it worse. And ofc WB was stronger than him but not anymore. Not in Marineford no. Mihawk was the 1st to notice and guess what.. WB himself said it after Crocodile shouted at him for being stabbed. "I can't be the strongest forever". Its pretty obvious.
Stop crying cause you know you got bodied. It literally proves what we are all saying.
Whilst everyone was pissing their pants at the so called wsm and strongest power
Mihawk noticed he declined. Tested it
Saw he was right and lost interest
Everyone in the world knew WB declined, but this has nothing to do with mihawk as he was admitting inferiority to WB. How hard is it to comprehend "I just want to test the distance." What makes its even worse is that no translator says mihawk was just noticing his decline instead its always admitting a distance.

So clear its strength based mihawk fans just continue to make excuses. Even if WB wasn't the strongest that just makes it worse on mihawk.

Last edited: