Break Week So Zoro acknowledges that King is not a swordsman.

Alright so in that case Mihawk is Stronger than Shanks. Since it was confirmed by the author numerous time.
Did I ever disagree and say shanks>mihawk?

MFBeard vivre card even has the WSM title.
And since Mihawk refused to duel Shanks means there is a gap even its close. It's still Superiority and it only makes sense he Mihawk is stronger as the author confirmed numerous time. He is the WSS.

pre time skip Luffy and Zoro are stronger than Shanks and Mihawk.
Sure show me when mihawk said "Its a conjecture but i want to see the distance between that man and us." with luffy and zoro.

Did I ever disagree and say shanks>mihawk?

MFBeard vivre card even has the WSM title.
Ok. Just wanted to point that out.

Sure show me when mihawk said "Its a conjecture but i want to see the distance between that man and us." with luffy and zoro.

He didn't but i was going along with your logic. You are insisting that that line from Mihawk meant he is inferior just because of that line and you are sure with it. If you say you are just going by his title card sure. But if you are saying that LINE from Mihawk means he is admitting he is inferior then no.
Post automatically merged:

This is what I said. He showed signs of declining when squard stabbed happen.
A correction on your end ok good progress. Cuz you said he only declined after the stab implying he wasn't declining before.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And then writer confirmed it again.

How did he decline, he only declined when squard stabbed him.

Mihawk wasnt meant stop with headcannon
No that isn't confirmation
That's proving my point even more
Everyone was acting like it was primebeard
When it wasn't. Which was proven and admitted by wb himself that he cannot be the strongest forever

Yes he was the original plan was the warlords vs the wb pirates