Questions & Mysteries So, Zoro didn't invent Santoryu?

B

Ballel

Yeah iirc in Thriller Bark Brook said Zoro and Ryuma are both the same “type” of swordsman. I think it was something like they were both strength or power based swordsmen so the battle will be decided quickly or smthn like that
Post automatically merged:

Like you wouldn’t say Zoro and Cavendish fight the same way because Cavendish obviously isn’t a power type swordsman
It's about the technique/style I guess

doesnt matter no one recognize 3 swordstyle as ushimaru s
Well, it fits the narrative as to why they would mock Zoro's style considering how all the former Damaiyos were slandered and eradicated by Orochi and Kaido's forces.

It's the reverse principle of why the kids were glorifying Orochi's style of Swordsmanship. Simply propaganda.

Also, if Ushimaru was the last known user of Santoryu on Wano, and he died decades ago, then it stands to reason as to why nobody of the current generation would know of it.

It's not about Santoryuu what Kawamatsu mentioned.
In this chapter Kaido let 6 swords in the cave and Ushimaru only took two while the other 2 samurais pick up 1 each of them.

What Kawamatsu was referring about was the way they hold the sword probably. We see in this chapter that Ushimaru way of standing with the two swords in his hands from the back is equal to Zoro's.

What i saw was Ushimaru was a 2ss user.. And one of the other samurai looked like Denjiro ancestor.. Or his dad.

That reminds me of when 2ss zoro battled Denjiro and stalemated him

It gives me to notion that the 3rd sword wado (the blade of oath) drives zoro to new limits and thresholds in power and strength.

What I'm getting at is the Daimyo were relative in strength..

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What i saw was Ushimaru was a 2ss user.. And one of the other samurai looked like Denjiro ancestor.. Or his dad.

That reminds me of when 2ss zoro battled Denjiro and stalemated him

It gives me to notion that the 3rd sword wado (the blade of oath) drives zoro to new limits and thresholds in power and strength.

What I'm getting at is the Daimyo were relative in strength..
I imagine Wado should not add that much to his power or else Mihawk would be a fraud without his Yoru but undoubtedly his 3 swords style means a lot, this is why he is so powerful with it and would not be as powerful without.

I imagine Wado should not add that much to his power or else Mihawk would be a fraud without his Yoru but undoubtedly his 3 swords style means a lot, this is why he is so powerful with it and would not be as powerful without.
What meant was wado is symbolic.. Its the deriving force for zolo hence the "PAWWAAA"

It would mean alot more if Ushimaru was wado as one of his swords.