Versus Battle SO6P Madara vs DMS Kakashi

Who wins?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Madara has zero dimensional jutsu, speedwise was inferior/Comparable to base Rinnegan Sasuke & Rikudo Senjutsu Naruto. DMS Kakashi is on par with Susano'o & Bijuu Mode Rikudo Senjutsu Naruto.

And honestly, a few of those Kamui shuriken and Madara's in another dimension.

Kakashi. He dodged Kaguya's attack and blitzed her when she was "stronger and faster than ever before". And we know for a fact even Gudoudama gets absorbed by Kamui.

Kamui is so strong that Kishi had to come up with Juubi Jinchuriki being unable to become intangible. And here we have Kakashi with Rikudo Chakra being able to go intangible and dodge powered up Kaguya's attacks, use Rikudo Chakra boosted Kamui and use perfect Susanoo with Kamui shuriken.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Depends on which version of Madara

If its his final version(double rinnegan, with god tree absorbed), Kakashi has superior feats(he could phase through Kaguyas attacks, blitz a stronger Kaguya than the one mentioned to be far stronger than Madara, slice off her chakra arms in rabbit form), but Madara is immortal, and as a last ressort, he can cast infinite tsukuyomi(if fused with god tree), which needs the rinnegan(that Kakashi lacks) to counter

There is also the debate around if Kakashis six path chakra could allow him to sense limbo or not. Normally since the six path Chakra comes partially from the Juubi, he should be able to, and with Madara's arrogance he'd not last long against someone more powerful and tactical

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Depends on which version of Madara

If its his final version(double rinnegan, with god tree absorbed
Yup that one.

Also I agree that the immortality is what probably gives Madara the win. Not sure if Kakashi will manage to finish him off.

There is also the debate around if Kakashis six path chakra could allow him to sense limbo or not
Yeah my questions was gonna be how Kakashi deals with Limbo. But if we assume it takes six paths charka to be able to sense it, then he has a shot. Though it's debatable if he could, like you said.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Kakashi stomps. He blitz Kaguya who treated So6p Naruto and Rinnesharigan Sasuke like toys.
The man had Six Paths Chakra Double Mangekyo Sharigan + perfect susanoo with Kamui shurikens with no drawbacks. It doesn't get more haxxed than that. Lets not forget that Kakashi's intagibility allows him to phase through any attack and launch Kamui imbued shurikens. Unless Madara can somehow wait for Kakashi to use up his chakra, he stands zero chance.

I assume it's Three eyed Madara (and not One Rinnegan JJ Madara, the one on the pic, cuz he will be stomped)

Kakashi dodged and blitzed an exponentially stronger/faster Kaguya than the one who was more threatening than Three eyed JJ Madara according to Sasuke

Kakashi was also able to use a high speed Kamui to absorb Kaguya's portal during a high-speed duel between Kaguya and Naruto/Sasuke. The whole thing (+Kakashi blitzing Kaguya) was so fast that Kakashi's Perfect Susano hadn't even completely disappeared yet (even though Kaguya had machine-gunned it with her bones).

Perfect attack: left eye Kamui (whose absorption speed is doubled by the fact he has DMS, and probably even more since he has the Rikudo chakra)+PS.

Perfect defense: right eye Kamui+PS.

Kakashi can also use Kamui in his attacks: Kamui Shuriken, Kamui Raikiri...

He blitzed Kaguya, he is very smart and he has a very large chakra reserve (to be able to stabilize a PS)...

He will only lose his power if Kid DMS Obito (with Rikudo Chakra) runs out of chakra. And we didn't see his chakra limit. He left Kakashi only because Kaguya was defeated and because Rin was waiting for him.

So this Kakashi is still super strong even for the God Tiers.

He can beat Juudara (slower than full power Kaguya). Kamui hax bypass Juubi Jin regeneration, he can just send Madara in boxland.

The real danger for Kakashi is Limbo. And Double Rinnegan Juudara have 4 Limbos.

But Kakashi has Obito's Rikudo chakra (originally from Juubi. And weakened Obito also stolen Senjutsu chakra from JJ Madara) then he should eventually be able to feel its presence (only Rinnegan can see Limbo. Kakashi just have DMS). I'm not so sure.

He have Rikudo Chakra but does he have Six Path Senjutsu ? (Obito had Six Path Senjutsu) It's thank Six Path Senjutsu Naruto feel Limbo presence if I remember well.

But in the end even if Kakashi can't do anything against this (in the worst case)...Does Limbo gonna kill Kakashi in time? Can it break through Susanoo without Kakashi noticing and before Madara gets Kamui Sniped? And, even if Kakashi can't sense the Limbo, it's not a problem. Kamui is an incouscious defense according data (we can also see that in manga after Obito slaughtering Kiri, we saw his defensive Kamui was incouscious):

If Kakashi decides to stay on the defensive, the Limbo will not be able to do anything even if Kakashi does not know where they are. And Limbos are not eternal, at some point they return to Madara's body, so in the end Kakashi will not be overwhelmed by Limbo.

Let say Kakashi high-extrem diff Three eyed Juudara at worst (without Limbo Kakashi destroy).

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Final version of Madara right?

Lol he is immortal.

Kakashi even tho this is a fucking joke. Should withstand Madara if he wasnt immortal.

Madara takes it but I have no idea how the fight ends probably when Kakashi gets tired.

Madara obviously
Kakashi cant even use His susano more than 1 min if i remeber
he cant sense limbo also madara got ton of shit that he didnt used mf were playing with them and laughing until zetsu stab him.
Hogoromo solod 10tailes with his susano same goes for SP06 madara susano that he didnt even pulled up
This madara can solo the verse got defeated to the plot

give Kakashi infinite time w kid Obito soul , and he destroys him immortal or no , there is a lot of immortality types , and if itโ€™s win by any means his shithead will just be BFR ed by Kamui snipe lol . The thing is Madara is stronger , but Kakashi is more broken and his set and arsenal is only to one shot I would not say itโ€™s a stomp but just because Kakashi s abilities are for one shot , limbo or no he gets eaten . He can intag while phase . Decent AP in shippuden if Kaguya was not immortal he would have killed her lol . Only rinnegan eos sasuke can win against Kakashi dms . And Kaguya due to immortality and big gap and AP and other abilities .

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Also I agree that the immortality is what probably gives Madara the win. Not sure if Kakashi will manage to finish him off.
One of the advantages of Kamui though is that it can ignore conventional invincibility / durability by simply warping out the opponent in another dimension and with the double Kamui, it's 2 times faster, with rikudo Chakra, it's even more amplified.

So kamui just outhaxes Madara's immortality

Kakashi obvi but madara in general is more powerful because of kakashi's chakra limit ; an unlimited version of DMS kakashi is possible the most broken character bar Kaguya

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
High key Kakashi takes this lol, Kamui is jus stupidly broken. Add in that DMS Kakashi could keep up with and outspeed(iirc) Kaguya(who was stronger and faster than Juubidara) and that Madaras overconfidence would make him try to tank attacks and Regen, Kakashi could jus Kamui snipe him into another dimension and thatโ€™s game over

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
High key Kakashi takes this lol, Kamui is jus stupidly broken. Add in that DMS Kakashi could keep up with and outspeed(iirc) Kaguya(who was stronger and faster than Juubidara) and that Madaras overconfidence would make him try to tank attacks and Regen, Kakashi could jus Kamui snipe him into another dimension and thatโ€™s game over
GOAT avy.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yea shit crisp Ngl lol. Wanted a really kool DMS one but couldnโ€™t find one and ainโ€™t wanna go digging to tha ends of tha earth for it
Yeah DMS is hard to find lol. I tried too.