Current Events Some clarification about Luffy/Joyboy

It will be a long post about 1043 and a few others chapters.
I will mainly talk about Joyboy

1) Luffy didn't die
First Kaido knocked out Luffy. He was unconscious but his body was still "working" as his Haki runs out (like it does when he can't use G4 anymore) after the blow

-After that Luffy deflated, flew and fall
You could argue that the fall was too much to support but Luffy is rubber even unconscious so the fall can't damage him

Voice vanishing : It didn't meant death
For example in Skypiea GanFall and Satori's voices vanished
GanFall came back a little after for the last fight against Ener

Aisa couldn't sense the voice of people which were KO but only the ones from Ener and Nami around the island

The silence SFX : He was used back in Impel Down when Luffy was poisoned by Magellan and tried to recover
Luffy was shouting, he stopped.
Ivankov thought Luffy died and just after he was back

You should applause Oda if he managed to makes you think Luffy died when you know he's the MC

2) Joyboy didn't took over Luffy's body

I mean this should be obvious for a reader.
Killing your MC and letting someone took over his body after 1043 chapter and before he accomplished his dream ?
It sounds really dumb, doesn't matter how you says it

We hear Luffy's heartbeat before the drums of liberation
So no Drums of Liberation aren't heartbeat but likely a sound which means that Wa No will be released soon
That's why we see them on several panels which doesn't even include Luffy
If they were heartbeat everyone should be able to heard it even people on Wa No mainland

3) Joyboy is a title

It's the title of the guy which will change the world
At first It was a name the name of the first guy which tried to change the world and it became a title
We have the same thing for Shiraoshi/Poseidon
Poseidon was the name of the mermaid princess 800 years ago

Each centuries a Mermaid have her ability and becomes Poseidon
She's not actually Poseidon but only have her ability
and likely the same dream

Notice here that Joyboy made a promise to Poseidon and so did Luffy to Shiraoshi
So they most likely have only an inherited will
Not reincarnation bs

4) Joyboy is there to change the world
It was Kaido's dream and probably the reason he thought he was Joyboy

That's what Otohime said to

5) Who Can be Joyboy ?
I only see 2 criteria for now :
Strenght : At least Younko level or above
That's why Luffy wasn't recognize as Joyboy until now
Kaido said to Luffy you couldn't be Joyboy either

Willing to change the world : You need to has that will but it need to be in a good way
For example Kaido wants to change it but sure
But he wants a world of violence

Blackbeard wants to be the King of the world

I will made another thread about Joyboy/Ancient weapons/Imu and lots of others stuffs
I think we can link them now

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ehh I don't think the argument that "voice vanished = KO" applies here, especially if it's based on Aisa's application of it. I guess it just means that Aisa cannot differentiate between people who have legitimately died and people who have just been knocked out and others can.

For example, Luffy got knocked out by Kaidou in chapter 1013 when he threw his body off of the rooftop. But Momo could still hear his "voice". But in this instance Momonosuke simply states that Luffy's voice is gone. We are also told that through Law and Kaidou himself. Besides, if Luffy wasn't really dead but just K/O'd, it begs the question as to why Kaidou didn't just crush his head or slit his throat on the rooftop - which can be explained if Kaidou really thought he had killed Luffy this time with that blow due to not being able to sense his "voice/prescence".

Meanwhile Momonosuke (unlike Aisa) could hear Luffy's "voice" even when he was knocked out. If he cannot hear it now, I guess it really means Luffy died.

Ehh I don't think the argument that "voice vanished = KO" applies here, especially if it's based on Aisa's application of it. I guess it just means that Aisa cannot differentiate between people who have legitimately died and people who have just been knocked out and others can.

For example, Luffy got knocked out by Kaidou in chapter 1013 when he threw his body off of the rooftop. But Momo could still hear his "voice". But in this instance Momonosuke simply states that Luffy's voice is gone. We are also told that through Law and Kaidou himself. Besides, if Luffy wasn't really dead but just K/O'd, it begs the question as to why Kaidou didn't just crush his head or slit his throat on the rooftop - which can be explained if Kaidou really thought he had killed Luffy this time with that blow due to not being able to sense his "voice/prescence".

Meanwhile Momonosuke (unlike Aisa) could hear Luffy's "voice" even when he was knocked out. If he cannot hear it now, I guess it really means Luffy died.
The Asia and Enel situation was different. They were using CoO to listen to people's voices. With Momonosuke, Luffy was projecting his thoughts to him. He did the same thing with Laws crew.

Voice in 1043/Skypiea is the haki of the person
When Luffy was talking to momo in 1013 it was with VOAT
As Celestial dragon said Law's crew could hear him despite they can't use CoO

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Asia and Enel situation was different. They were using CoO to listen to people's voices. With Momonosuke, Luffy was projecting his thoughts to him. He did the same thing with Laws crew.
Yeah and still Momonosuke just flat out says that he cannot sense Luffy's voice/prescence anymore. And Momonosuke did show the ability to sense how Luffy is doing during chapter 1008 itself.

So him stating that Luffy's voice has gone out, almost certainly means that Luffy died this time imo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again. Luffy is the one projecting his voice to Momonosuke. Momonosuke isn't following his voice with CoO. If Momo can't hear his voice, it's because Luffy isn't projecting it to him. Which makes sense considering he's in the process of awakening right now.
Again no he fucking isn't
Momos been following the fight since 1008
I'm not on about the time he's using voat

Momo has been sensing luffy since before then could always tell his condition and even how he was feeling

So if momo didn't say his voice went after he got kod on the roof

Luffy died last chapter

Yeah and still Momonosuke just flat out says that he cannot sense Luffy's voice/prescence anymore. And Momonosuke did show the ability to sense how Luffy is doing during chapter 1008 itself.

So him stating that Luffy's voice has gone out, almost certainly means that Luffy died this time imo.
At that time Luffy wasn't KO dude he was fighting BM and Kaido

The best you Can Say is KO= no voice
When you are not KO we can know if you are fine or not
But Rayleigh could already tell characters strenght pre TS

Again no he fucking isn't
Momos been following the fight since 1008
I'm not on about the time he's using voat

Momo has been sensing luffy since before then could always tell his condition and even how he was feeling

So if momo didn't say his voice went after he got kod on the roof

Luffy died last chapter
Momonosuke is sensing Luffys presence in 1008, he doesn't actually hear his voice until Luffy was falling off the rooftop KOed. He says Luffys Voice has disappeared, not his presence.