Current Events Some clarification about Luffy/Joyboy

Lmao clown af . i made mistake that i thought possession was after been fucked up by Kaido but who would think that lame ass mc been possessed by a df as soon as he ate it .. Now it makes sense why Garp could not manage to turn his grandson into marine.. That mf fruit were running away from wg whole ass 800 years and manipulated that poor kid also towards his ill mannared wills.. if Poor old fellow would know his beloved grandson became doll of a df
:josad:
Nope, Oda has already stated in the vivre card databook that Luffy wanted to be a pirate from when he was young BEFORE he met Shanks. Meaning he already had joyboys soul from the very beginning. Voice of ALl Things and wanting to be pirate prove that. The fruit chose Luffy because of that fact.

Joyboy and Nika are two different entity's.

When official stated that Luffy got posessess by a df as soon as he ate it ?
Or it just your cap headcanon like Joy Boy poseesess again, clown.
Officially stated that df has its own will and denied wg these whole years.Now come with that even ex user of df called as joyboi thanks to fruit's features.. Thats why huge ass elephant recognized that bitch as soon as df awakened...Sorry but your boi nothing more than a doll of that fruit.. Oda wanted to make his mc special but that dumb connected everything to df and made it special instead of luffy .. if it hurts u can cry more about its luffy but not fruit tho

W
Officially stated that df has its own will and denied wg these whole years.Now come with that even ex user of df called as joyboi thanks to fruit's features.. Thats why huge ass elephant recognized that bitch as soon as df awakened...Sorry but your boi nothing more than a doll of that fruit.. Oda wanted to make his mc special but that dumb connected everything to df and made it special instead of luffy .. if it hurts u can cry more about its luffy but not fruit tho
Wrong, Oda has stated Luffy wanted to be a Pirate BEFORE he met Shanks. Meaning he already had joyboy's soul before te fruit.

W

Wrong, Oda has stated Luffy wanted to be a Pirate BEFORE he met Shanks. Meaning he already had joyboy's soul before te fruit.
lmao will u stfu with that copium kind of excuse ? Elephant recognized joyboi as soon as awakening appears and fruit shows its true features.. Every wanna be pirate should have soyboy soul than.. its sad for mc fans that they thought their boy is special but it was df which is special whole time..Ok Lets say ur boi is special bec of df choose him as a doll .. Maybe its easier to manipulate idiots among Ds , who knows.. its totally sad that even Sanji would defeat 100 of luffies without df's gifts ..
:josad:

It is stated that it looks like Zoans DF have their own will and only because marines never got it

So first option : Sengoku is possesed by Buddha
Kaido by an Azur dragon
Marco by a phenix
And all Zoans we Saw are just possesed people ?

Second one : You can't read
Post automatically merged:

GOATED thread by guy

:cheers:
To slap these bit**es hard

It is stated that it looks like Zoans DF have their own will and only because marines never got it

So first option : Sengoku is possesed by Buddha
Kaido by an Azur dragon
Marco by a phenix
And all Zoans we Saw are just possesed people ?

Second one : You can't read
Post automatically merged:

To slap these bit**es hard
lack of Comprehension skills , By their logic the former User of Barrier fruit who is a Korozumi, is the same person in Bartolomeo.
these fantards never failed to amazed me with their stupidiy. Zunesha though luffy was joyboy because of the Liberating sounds , his looks. nothing more.

lack of Comprehension skills , By their logic the former User of Barrier fruit who is a Korozumi, is the same person in Bartolomeo.
these fantards never failed to amazed me with their stupidiy. Zunesha though luffy was joyboy because of the Liberating sounds , his looks. nothing more.
It's more that they choose to not understand

Nope the stupid is you for claiming Zoro Fans have the same values as Putin and not realizing what the hell you spouted with your dirty mouth.
how did i joke about war on that genius, Zorotards do have the same value as putin,
Putin only value strength above all else, like any of you zorotards, :cheers:

how did i joke about war on that genius, Zorotards do have the same value as putin,
Putin only value strength above all else, like any of you zorotards, :cheers:
I wanted to hope you weren't such a degenerate lol but I was wrong.

Imagine being so stupid to implicate a consistent chunk of Zoro fans have his values.