General & Others Some of these "Zoro Fans" might be more in love with Sanji than even some Sanji fans

Moron? I’ll let it slide cause of your name

understand me first before insulting or making assumptions
Then stop acting like one by insulting hundreds of people because they like a manga character; If you dislike an opinion from an individual, do not lump an entire fandom with him and respond only to the individual.
Everyone likes jokes but noone likes insults and that's all you do on this section of the forum.

Then stop acting like one by insulting hundreds of people because they like a manga character; If you dislike an opinion from an individual, do not lump an entire fandom with him and respond only to the individual.
Everyone likes jokes but noone likes insults and that's all you do on this section of the forum.
Who have i insulted? You only have a point about me generalizing others but i haven’t insulted anyone recently

The only reason I generalize is because most zoro fans think alike so i don’t see it as wrong to rope them all in with one another on certain things

Also i don’t wish ill will on anyone ESPECIALLY not an entire fandom so idk where tf you got that from

Who have i insulted? You only have a point about me generalizing others but i haven’t insulted anyone recently

The only reason I generalize is because most zoro fans think alike so i don’t see it as wrong to rope them all in with one another on certain things

Also i don’t wish ill will on anyone ESPECIALLY not an entire fandom so idk where tf you got that from
No lmao Zoro fans (literally biggest fan base in One Piece) have the most disagreements and varied opinions ever.

Where as you literally sound like an under developed AI Bot.

No lmao Zoro fans (literally biggest fan base in One Piece) have the most disagreements and varied opinions ever.

Where as you literally sound like an under developed AI Bot.
A zoro NPC can’t possibly call me anything remotely ai

Also i rarely see zoro kids arguing. When have you ever argued with your own fanbase? In fact is there even another zoro kid you don’t like?

Last edited:
If you opened the window for fresh air, and touched grass on occasion, you wouldn't be making braindead threads like these.

#DoBetter #BeBetter #SayNoToIncelBehaviour