Powers & Abilities Some of you guys are overthinking the Gorosei's immortality

Guys, it's probably just their devil fruits

I know there are a lot of theories floating around that the Gorosei are actual demons and that's where their actual regen comes from, but they're probably just awakened mythical zoan users who managed to scout out DFs that grant them regen.

Like, come on they have the mythical zoan ring around them. It's probably not as complicated as you think.

And as for how you can beat them, I'm pretty sure it's just as simple as turning off their devil fruits. And in case you forgot, they introduced a gun this arc that does exactly that.

I think a lot of people are overlooking this, but narratively speaking Saturn needs to die this arc.
Throughout Egghead, the story has pretty much gone out of its way to make it clear that Saturn is a genuinely heinous, loathsome piece of shit. The story clearly wants you to hate him, probably moreso than any other villain before this point. This arc has primarily been about Kuma and Bonney, and Saturn is directly responsible for EVERYTHING bad that happened to them. He is the monster in their story. Saturn not getting killed off would be denying the audience catharsis. Just looking at the way One Piece arcs are usually written, it just doesn't make sense for Oda to go out of his way this much to drive home how vile Saturn is, only to let him off the hook at the end of the arc.

Like sure, there have been villains who don't face any consequences in the end like Enel or Judge, but in the cases of characters who the story clearly WANTS you to hate like Spandam or Orochi, they invariably get some sort of comeuppance at the end. Spandam got his spine snapped by the woman he was so horrible to while Orochi burned to death after getting betrayed. And since Saturn can't really get any permanent injuries... yeah I think he needs to die.

The reason why I bring this up is that they've pretty much already introduced a plot device that would reasonably allow them to beat Saturn by turning off his regen. So... yeah I really do think beating the Gorosei is as simple as turning off their Devil Fruits.
Some of you guys are overthinking this.

The problem with it being just their fruit power is the fact that they all have it but wildly different fruits. Like a sand worm isn’t even a yokai like the others but it also has the black flames invulnerability
ngl I'm half-convinced Oda gave Ju Peter a sand worm DF as a Dune reference, but decided to tack regen onto it

The giants said they don't know what power or race their regeneration is coming from. Also devil fruits don't share the exact same powers like the gorosei have displayed.

Guys, it's probably just their devil fruits

I know there are a lot of theories floating around that the Gorosei are actual demons and that's where their actual regen comes from, but they're probably just awakened mythical zoan users who managed to scout out DFs that grant them regen.

Like, come on they have the mythical zoan ring around them. It's probably not as complicated as you think.

And as for how you can beat them, I'm pretty sure it's just as simple as turning off their devil fruits. And in case you forgot, they introduced a gun this arc that does exactly that.

I think a lot of people are overlooking this, but narratively speaking Saturn needs to die this arc.
Throughout Egghead, the story has pretty much gone out of its way to make it clear that Saturn is a genuinely heinous, loathsome piece of shit. The story clearly wants you to hate him, probably moreso than any other villain before this point. This arc has primarily been about Kuma and Bonney, and Saturn is directly responsible for EVERYTHING bad that happened to them. He is the monster in their story. Saturn not getting killed off would be denying the audience catharsis. Just looking at the way One Piece arcs are usually written, it just doesn't make sense for Oda to go out of his way this much to drive home how vile Saturn is, only to let him off the hook at the end of the arc.

Like sure, there have been villains who don't face any consequences in the end like Enel or Judge, but in the cases of characters who the story clearly WANTS you to hate like Spandam or Orochi, they invariably get some sort of comeuppance at the end. Spandam got his spine snapped by the woman he was so horrible to while Orochi burned to death after getting betrayed. And since Saturn can't really get any permanent injuries... yeah I think he needs to die.

The reason why I bring this up is that they've pretty much already introduced a plot device that would reasonably allow them to beat Saturn by turning off his regen. So... yeah I really do think beating the Gorosei is as simple as turning off their Devil Fruits.
Some of you guys are overthinking this.
they dont have devil fruits

Could be. I brought up the same point.

But Law's OP OP no Mi is a huge Chekhov's gun.

I've been saying that since Kuma's flashback. It's obvious they don't age, they know very well the power of every df, they just had the surgery performed on them.

We also heard Corazon telling Law about D being the natural enemies of the CDs, so imo he will fulfill his destiny as a D by removing their immortality.