Questions & Mysteries Something is wrong with Oda, why did Oda make Oden's scar bigger all of a sudden?

Is Oda minimizing Zoro's effect

• Total voters
when zoro didnt fight kaido 1v1 :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Oden vs Kaido
  • Survive from boro breath
  • Clashed with Teeth
  • cuted kaidos dragon form and leaved a Scar
  • Get KO from non-coc shot
Zoro vs Kaido & Bigmom
  • wiped boro breath by single swing
  • cuted fire cloud
  • saved luffys more than 5 times from bigmom,kaido by blitzing kaidos and bigmom
  • cuted base kaido with onigiri
  • Made yonkos dodge that oden couldn't do with enma with his whole life enma experience
  • cut kaidos dragon form reopened old scar - dragon twister
  • tanked kaidos + Bigmom combined hakai (2xkaiods) didnt get fucking KO lol
  • cuted fire cloud while had 30 broken bones
  • clash with kaidos hell hakkei vs 9 swords and kaido got thrown to back - 30 broken bones
  • after performed ashura with color of suprime king - 30 broken bones
  • cuted hybrid kaido and leaved a scar - 30 broken bones
  • also didn't get KO from even COC hit while halfdead. (he even said to sanji what happened to luffy after he got hit from kaido this all like 30 secs)

every dumb fuck able to understand oden feats vs zoro. You will be literally clown if you saying Oden > Zoro lol

also Kid oden neg/low diff RS Sanji
For a whole 3 seconds! Give that man the WSS title ASAP!

Again, you didn't mentioned me...

I'm saying that shit since 1010. Zoro only continued Oden's scar. He didn't made a totally new one in another place. Zoro made Oden scar bigger.

Oda is not being inconsistent with that. Kaido's human form scar is smaller and at his side while Dragon Form is bigger and in the middle.

Like when Law tried to hit his heart and missed because Dragon body is different from human body.

Again, you didn't mentioned me...

I'm saying that shit since 1010. Zoro only continued Oden's scar. He didn't made a totally new one in another place. Zoro made Oden scar bigger.

Oda is not being inconsistent with that. Kaido's human form scar is smaller and at his side while Dragon Form is bigger and in the middle.

Like when Law tried to hit his heart and missed because Dragon body is different from human body.

You talking about this scar bro?

Also why so upset halfdead zoro leaved a scar that bigger than odens

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Art error or that silly old fucker just doesn't care about scaling like he usually does.

For example. Jack is either bigger or smaller than base Kaido depending on our old prick's humor.

That's so retarded.
Its like saying Zoro can stop maximum power of two Zoros.

Only Top Tier who can stop that is Mihawk, Prime Whitebeard and maybe Gol D Roger tho he doesn't really have Attack Power hype or portrayal or other two
Kinemon blocked an AdCoC attack from Kaido, with zero haki, and stopped it from knocking him out. There is nothing retarded about saying a Top tier can stop a combined attack from two other Top Tiers. Love how you throw "But Mihawk can do it" in there though, lmao.

Kinemon blocked an AdCoC attack from Kaido, with zero haki, and stopped it from knocking him out. There is nothing retarded about saying a Top tier can stop a combined attack from two other Top Tiers. Love how you throw "But Mihawk can do it" in there though, lmao.
Wtf are you talking about? Where did he block advCoC attack? His sword was broken and he was one shot.
Zoro literally halted that attack for several seconds and for that to work, Zoro's defensive power has to be a lot more than half of the power of that attack otherwise he'd be launched like Oden and Jinbei were.

Literally nothing suggests someone like Kaido can do that considering its twice the power of Kaido.
Mihawk because he scales far above Zoro, that doesn't mean Zoro can't be Yonko level.
Mihawk would easily mid diff someone like Kaido, nothing suggests otherwise.

From what I understood, zoro’s scar is an extension to Oden’s scar

meaning the reason why it looks now longer on the top right side is Zoro... and not that it’s Oda making Oden scar bigger

however, it still is a smaller scar than Oden’s which again proves how superior Oden was..
Zoro scar is full body. It is the same size if not bigger than Odens if you were to make it a X

From what I understood, zoro’s scar is an extension to Oden’s scar

meaning the reason why it looks now longer on the top right side is Zoro... and not that it’s Oda making Oden scar bigger

however, it still is a smaller scar than Oden’s which again proves how superior Oden was..
Zoro body bags Oden and EoS Sanji

I was too entertained by Zoro taking on two Yonkos and being damaged by their Hakai attack then the size of the scar he gave Kaido. More so, I was more entertained by Law's reaction to the insanity that is Zoro.