Speculations Sora was the True Queen and Conquer.

#1
With Sanji unlocking CoC in the next few chapters I think it will revealed that Sora was the True Heir of the Germa Kingdom and Judge simply married into it to get its military might. It will also be revealed that Sora had Conquer's Haki.
 
#2
Hopefully this will be true. Also because i dont get why Oda chose in the same arc to give the same name,Sora,to both Sanji's mother and to the main character of the Germa 66 comics that the Bege Pirates guy was a big fan of
 
#6
With Sanji unlocking CoC in the next few chapters I think it will revealed that Sora was the True Heir of the Germa Kingdom and Judge simply married into it to get its military might. It will also be revealed that Sora had Conquer's Haki.
Nah it explicitly states that Judge's motivation for reclaiming the North Blue is because of 300 years of his ancestors wandering without land to call their own. However I do think that Sora is a descendent of the family which opposed Germa 300 years ago. I think the North Blue banded together under a leader just like the 20 WG kingdoms against the Ancient Kingdom.
 
Top