Powers & Abilities Soul Witch vs Blue Dragon (magic version)

Who has greater control over the elements/weather?

• Kaido

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
From what we've seen so far both Big Mom and Kaido are capable of controlling the elements and weather (fire, wind, water/cloud, lightning) to an extent. Who do you think has greater range of control over each of the following:
- Fire
- Cloud/water
- Lightning
- Wind?
And do you think any of them could prevent the other from using any of the elements? Finally, which of them do you think will suffer less damage if attacked by any of these elements?

I would say Linlin has better control over the elements because of Prometheus and Zeus. Due to Oda not showing or explaining of Linlin's devil fruit awakening, we don't know the benefits yet but it should be a big boast imo. However Kaido's Devil fruit awakening being zoan and what we know so far would only boast his physical attributes.

No, I do not because Boro breath is a different kind of fire from Prometheus. However I can see them countering each other such as Linlin using Promethus to take Boro breath head-on and be just fine.

Not sure... They pretty much came off the same when they took their own attacks head on. Such as Zeus discharge or Raizo using his ninja scroll to reflect boro breath.