made it into my top 5

my fav characters are (in no order):
Frieren
Sein
Macht
and Übel

I miss Sein a lot
:josad:
Macht is such a well written character. The El Dorado Arc made it in my top 20 best manga arcs.

I miss Sein too but I have a feeling they will meet him in the Empire.

Ubel is cool but I wanna see more.

Thank you for the tags friend.

Macht is such a well written character. The El Dorado Arc made it in my top 20 best manga arcs.

I miss Sein too but I have a feeling they will meet him in the Empire.

Ubel is cool but I wanna see more.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the tags friend.
The El Dorado arc is also my fav arc
Denken is also a great character
The Empire Arc will be huge
I think we’ll get 2-3 more "journey chapters" before we reach the Empire

Its not slice of life, it has fights and all. The world building is also insane.
anime is animated with good soundtrack and slow pace makes it peaceful to watch.
I know it has fights , but I don't think so main focus of anime and manga is fights.
it focuses a lot on human relationships , given the mc has lived so long and is still trying to figure how human works.
I love the show in short. plot is good.

anime is animated with good soundtrack and slow pace makes it peaceful to watch.
I know it has fights , but I don't think so main focus of anime and manga is fights.
it focuses a lot on human relationships , given the mc has lived so long and is still trying to figure how human works.
I love the show in short. plot is good.
You are correct in that it doesnt focus on fight but its fights are still epic. Is what I wanted to say. I recommend you read the manga, it has one of the best antagonists Ive seen in a while.

I just love this mangas depiction of demons and how completely alien their way of thinking is compared to humans.

It's pretty good. Caught up with the anime at ep19 I think then went straight to the manga.

It's pretty chill for the most part, as if they're just doing random sidequests in an RPG. Most fights are no longer than a few panels, but the major arcs bring the series up to the next level i.e. El Dorado.

Himmel is the MVP

@TheAncientCenturion here is the thread bro. Feel free to give us your thoughts.
It's pretty good. Caught up with the anime at ep19 I think then went straight to the manga.

It's pretty chill for the most part, as if they're just doing random sidequests in an RPG. Most fights are no longer than a few panels, but the major arcs bring the series up to the next level i.e. El Dorado.

Himmel is the MVP
Macht is the best villain so far. If you wanna call him a villain, Id call him an antagonist tbh.
How good is this show? How does it compares to something like JJK?
It blows it out of the water, Im not kidding. Epic world building, epic characters, epic setting, each race feels distinct from each other and there is a deep dive into how they interract with each other and their differences,etc. And the fights are great.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Love most of the characters and plot lines. I love Frieren's subtle growth throughout the series and I love the OG squad.

I am excited for the Empire arc and tbh, I do hope we get some strong and interesting human variety antagonists.

Love most of the characters and plot lines. I love Frieren's subtle growth throughout the series and I love the OG squad.

I am excited for the Empire arc and tbh, I do hope we get some strong and interesting human variety antagonists.
I hope Sein comes back soon, also yeah Im happy to see Frieren smile more then she used to.

I cant wait to see who Kraft really is and to see some more action from Serie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hope Sein comes back soon, also yeah Im happy to see Frieren smile more then she used to.

I cant wait to see who Kraft really is and to see some more action from Serie.
Sein left like chapter 40 lmfao, he's been gone for such a long ass time.

Kraft doesn't really interest me, he's alright.

Random question, how good are you at the geography of the verse? Cause to me, it's all confusing nonsense

Sein left like chapter 40 lmfao, he's been gone for such a long ass time.

Kraft doesn't really interest me, he's alright.

Random question, how good are you at the geography of the verse? Cause to me, it's all confusing nonsense
Well yeah but its obvious he will come back, hes supposed to be the party's Himmel.

Kraft is hinted at being very very old, a hero as well. When Frieren told him she beat the Demon King he said and before that? As if he was expecting more story from her. He also looks old then Serie who looks younger then Kraft. I am interested in his story.

I think Im alright with it why?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well yeah but its obvious he will come back, hes supposed to be the party's Himmel.
I didn't think he'd be gone for so long though lmao. Mad crazy.

And isn't he supposed to be the priest, not Himmel?
Kraft is hinted at being very very old, a hero as well. When Frieren told him she beat the Demon King he said and before that? As if he was expecting more story from her. He also looks old then Serie who looks younger then Kraft. I am interested in his story.
That's true. And we keep getting hit over the head with references to great heroes no longer remembered.

What do you think he'll do in the story?
I think Im alright with it why?
Where exactly are they? Because I remember before they found Sein, Frieren said they were going to an area that didn't have any large towns or cities.

And then they keep finding whole new cities and now an empire way past where she said that

I didn't think he'd be gone for so long though lmao. Mad crazy.

And isn't he supposed to be the priest, not Himmel?
Oh shit, I meant he is supposed to be the Heiter of the party.

What do you think he'll do in the story?
Not sure but he did tell Frieren that they will meet again. Also we saw a statue of his and nobody knew who it was. But the party recognized him.

Where exactly are they? Because I remember before they found Sein, Frieren said they were going to an area that didn't have any large towns or cities.
They went north, passed the northern pass which is an area infested with monsters and are now heading to the Empire which is to the North East I believe.

And then they keep finding whole new cities and now an empire way past where she said that
An Empire? No its the sole Empire I believe, as for the cities they already explained that even though the whole Northern Plateau was filled with monsters that civilization still existed thanks to armed organizations maintaining zones near cities safe.
@TheAncientCenturion here is a map of their journey so far in the anime. In the manga they are at the top left of the Northern Lands area.

Last edited: