Anime & Manga Sp3105's Theory Topic: Most One Piece Fans are NEETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It's true now and it was true then.

This community is filled with losers with no futures, and the mods are no exception.

You guys are some of the most irresponsible individuals I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

What a bunch of irredeemables you are.

--

Losers who never did anything with their lives between the ages of 15-35 end up in places like this.

It sickens me.

Social media addiction warped you people. As NEETs you hate your own countries, you hate your own societies, and you hate your own families. You don't fit in with normal society, so you cling to your laptops and pretend you exist as part of an online community.

Meanwhile, you also allow yourselves to behave at your lowest on these online communities. No regard for other people.

The moderators allow you to continue because they figure they can't just ban you all because nobody would be left.
- I argue that the community would be better off without 90% of the community members. We don't really need people who create conflict, and bring negativity to every discussion they participate in.

However, this community has NEVER cared about the level of bad behavior that exists here. It's a toxic place full of people who live miserable lives. They literally have no money because they don't work, they have no skills because they never tried in school.

These manchildren are the kids that would snicker at the teacher when they were supposed to be learning.

Shonen stories are supposed to help young boys to develop a sense of self-confidence. It was never intended for old guys who want to read it because they're bored - the authors expected the adults to become... adults.

Last edited:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Yep. It's true now and it was true then.

This community is filled with losers with no futures, and the mods are no exception.

You guys are some of the most irresponsible individuals I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

What a bunch of irredeemables you are.
the other day was very strange, I was working at a retail store but I noticed that someone had cough syrup and a can of sprite in their hands, and also had one single jolly rancher (specifically a purple one.) as soon as he walked up to me saying "sir I would like to buy this" I could not hold in my words.. oh lord.. its coming out... "I LOVE LEANNNNNNN 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😋😋😋💜💜💥💥💯💯💜💜😋😋❗❗❗" I quickly realized my huge mistake, everyone was looking at me. "ok sir here you go" I say "Thanks??" the other guy says looking very shocked. then a few hours go by and I think to myself. "I NEED THE LEAN 💜😋❗❗" so robbed all the ingredients and ran home as fast as I could.. oh no, the police are coming. BUT THAT WONT STOP ME.. I NEED THE LEAN. 😋💜❗❗❗❗💜😋❗❗❗❗ I quickly mixed everything together. "Beautiful." I say "I finally have LEAN" but the moment I tried to drink it. the police knocked down my door. "HANDS UP!" I put my hands up. "Is that.. Lean??" one officer says. "yes, yes it is" I say. "WHA- BU- BUT.. I LOVE LEAN 💜❗❗" The officer says. Soon it was a lean party. the officers and I were dancing as we drank cups of lean all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.