Theory Sp3105's Theory Topic: The Voice of All Things

Hi worstgen,

I'm going to begin every theory I make by saying I hate presenting theories and I hate talking to people about them! Why? Because I never get positive feedback. Ever. However, I'm going to point out that you should expect crazy theories for a crazy story like One Piece. What are you expecting? Everything to be perfectly reasonable? Ha! That's a laugh.

I decided to present my idea on The Voice of All Things. This may be the only explanation you will ever require. However, you should read my other post about the inner workings of Haki to gain a full understanding of this subject because The Voice of All Things relates to the inner workings of Haki. It more than relates... it's a Haki ability.

The Haki ability that The Voice of All Things is can be defined simply as the ability to perceive the living entity behind the material shelling of All Things. That's it's primary function. It's based on Observation Haki because Observation Haki relates to the Mind, extrasensory perception, and the concept of All Knowledge.

There is more to be explained on this subject that relates to both spiritual and non-spiritual matters. For example, The Voice of All Things, as well as Haki, may be interpreted in both spiritual and non-spiritual ways. For example, you can call Haki either an immaterial substance or electromagnetic radiation. Although, it might not be entirely clear how it is defined as an immaterial substance or a form of electromagnetic radiation. However, that simply has to do with the concept of divine light and light radiation. Then, you may even combine the concept of light radiation with the concept of life light. Life light is the concept of Life Force in ancient religious views.

Biophotons are also based on Life Light and denotes the emission of light from molecular activity in living organisms. This Life Light may be interpreted as manifesting through a Biofield. In other words, the biochemical reactions that produce light emissions in a person's body are considered to be the property of a soul.

Actually, this isn't genius level storytelling. I wouldn't consider myself a genius for figuring it out either.

It's pretty simple stuff if you're not culturally ignorant.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Tell me why aren't you taken seriously or why dont you get positive feedback? This is pure gold mate.
Post automatically merged:

Trrrrroooooollllllllllll
Hey @donkey this guy thinks im an ignorant. Lmao.