Versus Battle Speed vs AP vs defense

A good balance between them is more important than a complete focus on one of them

Kaido embodies that balance the best, highest durability/endurance in the verse, speed enough to blitz FS Luffy and dodge FS Snakeman and AP enough to kill and one shot Luffy multiple times.
Cook :cheers:
Big Mom is also an example of this, though you can argue she's a bit slower than Kaidou, but still.

Because those match-ups are usually more complicated as several abilities play an important role there.
I mean, Marco is FTL in VSBW yet he cannot even scratch Raditz.

Or is it just some One Piece exclusive thing, ie inverse battles?
I've been on vsbattles and I still don't know why they have some characters as ftl and others as relativistic when they all dodged lasers
Like make up your mind

I've been on vsbattles and I still don't know why they have some characters as ftl and others as relativistic when they all dodged lasers
Like make up your mind
It's merely because of calcs:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Marco's_Second_Feat
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...a_Power_Ranger's_Lasers_and_Sanji_Dodges_Them
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Kaidou's_Thunder_Bagua_Speed

The issue is that these "FTL" feats totally speak against the manga.
Kizaru gets massively hyped because of his speed. Light speed is a really big deal in OP world. It wouldn't make sense if some Commander surpasses Kizaru's LS. That's retarded.

I think the only valid FTL feats might happen if Luffy surpasses Kizaru's speed at the end.

Like make up your mind
The dumbest thing about scaling OP to FTL is that Kizaru is portrayed as one of the fastest characters for being able to move at light speed due to being light. According to their autistic scaling, Kizaru should be one of the slowest characters

It's merely because of calcs:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Marco's_Second_Feat
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Queen_Takes_a_Power_Ranger's_Lasers_and_Sanji_Dodges_Them
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Kaidou's_Thunder_Bagua_Speed

The issue is that these "FTL" feats totally speak against the manga.
Kizaru gets massively hyped because of his speed. Light speed is a really big deal in OP world. It wouldn't make sense if some Commander surpasses Kizaru's LS. That's retarded.

I think the only valid FTL feats might happen if Luffy surpasses Kizaru's speed at the end.
These are the same guys who scale the OP world to 42x the size of the Sun

Wait, 42x as large as the sun?
Wow....
It usually comes down to two reasons.

Viola said her DF has a 4000 km radius, yet she couldn’t see Green Bit with it. The much more logical conclusion is that it was just an error an it’s supposed to be a 4000 meter radius, but ofc some nerds online took it too seriously and scale Dressrosa to being larger than Russia. If we use their dumb scaling, most buildings in Dressrosa should be a kilometer wide.

Then there’s also the scaling using the river in Alabasta. Oda made the river 30 miles long for the sake of a joke, and later in the arc we got an overhead shot of the entire island. So pixelscalers got to work with pixel scaling Alabasta to be larger than Australia because of the width of the river in relation to Alabasta. Of course it’s highly unlikely Oda kept the river’s absurdly large width in mind when drawing the island, but that doesn’t matter to these nerds.

Viola said her DF has a 4000 km radius, yet she couldn’t see Green Bit with it. The much more logical conclusion is that it was just an error an it’s supposed to be a 4000 meter radius, but ofc some nerds online took it too seriously and scale Dressrosa to being larger than Russia. If we use their dumb scaling, most buildings in Dressrosa should be a kilometer wide.

Then there’s also the scaling using the river in Alabasta. Oda made the river 30 miles long for the sake of a joke, and later in the arc we got an overhead shot of the entire island. So pixelscalers got to work with pixel scaling Alabasta to be larger than Australia because of the width of the river in relation to Alabasta. Of course it’s highly unlikely Oda kept the river’s absurdly large width in mind when drawing the island, but that doesn’t matter to these nerds.
Also they have Bajrang Gun as multi continental but don't make Chinjao continental for splitting the ice continent

Lol that's not AP...
Even Giant in Dressrosa sent tons of weight flying but got fodderised by Luffy.
What kinda cope is that? This attack knocked Queen out, send him flying through the skull and then kilometers into the sky.
tHaT's NoT aP
Don't worry, Sanji isn't real, he can't hurt you, no reason to be so afraid of him.

All 3 are extremely important but ap and speed stand on top. Speed because you gotta hit your enemy duh and ap because you have to actually damage yo enemy

Still, there's a thing called Mass X Acceleration = Newtons. This is probably not true on One Piece but if it was, then speed hands down since enough speed can also give you enough AP (look at flash's infinite mass punch).
That's literally why sanji and kizaru say "speed is weight"

Well, they use this way of scaling to most verses, it's not just OP.
Fanverse also takes drawing and pixelscaling very literally and they get high numbers accordingly. Naruto planet is larger than ours, same as FT planet. It's just the way how these battleboard operate. And when it comes to feats, sometimes calcs are needed because pure eyeballing won't give you accurate results.
I used to question everything from these battleboards too but I started to understand their approach to scale fictional verses and although I still don't agree with lots of things, I at least recognize when calcs are important. It isn't always about sizes. How would you find out how strong Bajrang Gun is otherwise? How do you find out the force to move the moon to crash this onto the planet (Toneri's feat)? How do you judge Madara's feat when he basically rooted the entire planet with the Shinjuu tree?

Personally, I do think OP world is significantly larger than ours. The geographical map of OP isn't even comparable to ours.
The strawhats needed to travel several times between cities so I'd say Alabasta is a decent country in size. Yet Alabasta is just an island like everything else. There are small islands but also large islands like Alabasta. Then there's also a mention of continents which Chinjao splitted. The OP world contains millions of islands, each completely different in size. Tottoland itself has 35 islands, each of them having its own size.
Post automatically merged:

It was a thick laser. Not his casual finger laser
Yes, it was his casual finger laser.