Spoiler MHA 355

Don’t worry he will do lots of things soon

Endy is by far the best and most competent pro hero currently
Tell that to Hawks, the guy who is pretty much solely responsible for putting a crack in AFO's helmet.

This is just kidding, but I am expecting Endeavour to beat AFO.

I'm just a bit worried that the first page of this chapter is really giving off heavy death flag vibes.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tell that to Hawks, the guy who is pretty much solely responsible for putting a crack in AFO's helmet.

This is just kidding, but I am expecting Endeavour to beat AFO.

I'm just a bit worried that the first page of this chapter is really giving off heavy death flag vibes.
Endy always had death flags above him

He is not safe at all

Endy always had death flags above him

He is not safe at all
I mean, him thinking about his sons with an emphasis on the amount of blood his losing is making me feel worried for him.

If Endeavour goes down, hopefully he isn't the only one. I wouldn't mind if AFO rivet stabbed Jiro after she proved herself a genuine nuisance.

Enji obviously has to get back up. Jiro already lost an ear, hawks broke his swords, and Tokoyami can't really do much during daytime.
Yeah, I think things are going to get pretty rough. I'm thinking AFO is going to take Jiro a bit more seriously. Hawks can't do much more damage without his katanna's, so he isn't as much of a threat, but Jiro being able to stun AFO makes her a huge threat for when Endeavour comes back, so I could see him prioritizing her downfall.

Tokoyami isn't useless in the day, but he could definitely use a boost from Hawks in order to keep pace with AFO and maybe land a strike on AFO's helmet.

Yeah, I think things are going to get pretty rough. I'm thinking AFO is going to take Jiro a bit more seriously. Hawks can't do much more damage without his katanna's, so he isn't as much of a threat, but Jiro being able to stun AFO makes her a huge threat for when Endeavour comes back, so I could see him prioritizing her downfall.

Tokoyami isn't useless in the day, but he could definitely use a boost from Hawks in order to keep pace with AFO and maybe land a strike on AFO's helmet.
I think that may have been Jiro's big moment and she'll be done.