Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Nah….ome piece has more useful background characters who actually DO SOMETHING and affect the story
and Naruto actually has cool fights on screen, not off screen, using strategy, not only a slug fest

we can point at positives and negatives for both series

one or the other doesn't make a series superior or inferior objectively, it's a matter of preference

people who don't give a shit about the fights, love One Piece way more because of that

but people who love cool fights could end up enjoying Naruto and Hunter x Hunter much more for example

I think it's unfair to say Naruto is inferior

and Naruto actually has cool fights on screen, not off screen, using strategy, not only a slug fest

we can point at positives and negatives for both series

one or the other doesn't make a series superior or inferior objectively, it's a matter of preference

people who don't give a shit about the fights, love One Piece way more because of that

but people who love cool fights could end up enjoying Naruto and Hunter x Hunter much more for example

I think it's unfair to say Naruto is inferior
OH HELL NAH LMAO in terms of fight scenes Naruto SHITS on OP. My fault! I just means in terms of creativity, mystery’s and supporting characters

But yeah you’re right! Both are equally great in different ways

People keep talking about not liking the naruto last war but the only thing terrible about it was actually 3 things:

Obito becoming tobi without being controlled

Madera not using his full abilities when he became the sage.

The whole Kazuya taking over Madera body last minute thing

People keep talking about not liking the naruto last war but the only thing terrible about it was actually 3 things:

Obito becoming tobi without being controlled

Madera not using his full abilities when he became the sage.

The whole Kazuya taking over Madera body last minute thing
Well technically Obito and Tobi are 2 different characters

Tobi is actually the other white zetsu aka the goofy mf
obito is still obito just pretending to be Madara

He wrote that he heard information about a certain something, and wrote that as a man of his words, he'll keep his promise. I don't know what his promise is, but I think it might be related to Yamato joining or not.
Is it true that RogersBase bet his Youtube Channel on Yamato joining?

i've been hearing this rumour around
I just remember he tweeted something about "the channel are yours". I didn't understand it at first, now it makes sense.

We're leaving Wano without almost any info related to Zoro
It's terrible..

1. No zoro info

2. No Nidia info or purpose.

3. No hiyori purpose

4. We didn't see kinemon meet up with his wife.

5. No info on if orochi is dead and if he is very underwhelming.

6. No purpose for momos sword which based on mythology was the sword that kills orochi.

7. No zoro visiting ryumas grave.

8. No healing of smile users who are stuck laughing

I

Indigo

It's terrible..

1. No zoro info

2. No Nidia info or purpose.

3. No hiyori purpose

4. We didn't see kinemon meet up with his wife.

5. No info on if orochi is dead and if he is very underwhelming.

6. No purpose for momos sword which based on mythology was the sword that kills orochi.

7. No zoro visiting ryumas grave.

8. No healing of smile users who are stuck laughing
9. No toast for Jinbei

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
I like how nobody cares about the defeat of 2 Yonko except for the Goserei, everyone else is like: WOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE FLAME EMPEROR HOLY MOLLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S SOOO FUCKING COOL :josad:
Well the gorosei are the clowns who let luffy run around with a god fruit
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.