Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did compare him to gaban or roo without knowing how strong they are, who even said there are connection between shp to roger or shanks ? And no sanji yc1 isn't an assumption, he beat yc2 ancient zoan faster then luffy beat kata with g4, all of his stats bar haki are better then wci luffy.
Saying the final opponents are at the same level as Whitebeard pirates is an assumption though....
If you headcannon about last enemies being a tiny bit stronger then beast pirates thats ur fault, most sane people think they will be admirals level.[/QUOTEi
WCI Luffy shits on Current Roid Lanji

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Carrot joined the crew ??? :choppawhat:
According to my sources, not yet.
If I am being honest I would put Ol' 🥕 in the "potentially" pile.

Since the last scene we left her would be a bit of a weird send off for her. Saying goodbye to the Strawhats or not I'd be kinda scratchin my head if Oda didn't at least confirm her fate.

Though if we get a couple chapters with the crew on the seas and Ol' 🥕 doesn't show up then some things will sadly have to be assumed.

For Ol' 👹 it kinda comes down to the next chapter as well as when and where the Straw Hats are next time we see them.

As tradition with arc endings it might cut away to the other characters around the world and update their conditions.

If it comes back and they're still in that Wano area sailing away then I can see a parallel Oden chain scene incoming or even a parallel duke stowaway scene along side Ol' 🥕

If they're far from the Wano territory then Oda would have to have Ol' 👹 jump on the ship offscreen and explain it via dialogue or flashback.

You did compare him to gaban or roo without knowing how strong they are, who even said there are connection between shp to roger or shanks ? And no sanji yc1 isn't an assumption, he beat yc2 ancient zoan faster then luffy beat kata with g4, all of his stats bar haki are better then wci luffy.
Saying the final opponents are at the same level as Whitebeard pirates is an assumption though....
If you headcannon about last enemies being a tiny bit stronger then beast pirates thats ur fault, most sane people think they will be admirals level.
How sanji defeating a yc2 faster than luffy with kata a yc1 makes him sanji a yc1 ? He is probably equal to doffy right now.
Bar haki ? Lol bro that's the main thing to beat any yc1 : stronger haki!!

If I am being honest I would put Ol' 🥕 in the "potentially" pile.

Since the last scene we left her would be a bit of a weird send off for her. Saying goodbye to the Strawhats or not I'd be kinda scratchin my head if Oda didn't at least confirm her fate.

Though if we get a couple chapters with the crew on the seas and Ol' 🥕 doesn't show up then some things will sadly have to be assumed.

For Ol' 👹 it kinda comes down to the next chapter as well as when and where the Straw Hats are next time we see them.

As tradition with arc endings it might cut away to the other characters around the world and update their conditions.

If it comes back and they're still in that Wano area sailing away then I can see a parallel Oden chain scene incoming or even a parallel duke stowaway scene along side Ol' 🥕

If they're far from the Wano territory then Oda would have to have Ol' 👹 jump on the ship offscreen and explain it via dialogue or flashback.
If the Minks and the Dukes are present in this chapter but not Carrot then 90% she's in that barrel.

Where are all the salts? why people are so quite here?
Post automatically merged:

Yamabros biggest enemy should be this Okama
Oda knows even by EOS, he won't be stronger than Yamato so that's the only reason Oda hesitated to board in Yamato :suresure::suresure::suresure:
You seem to have a obsession with Sanji :quest:

You would give pudding a run for her money for Sanji :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.