Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I get the sense that the story Oda really wants to tell is the Void Century flashback. This is probably what he means by everything else so far being filler.

You can expect a rush to Laughtale and then 50 chapters of OG Joyboy wank.
Oh yeah!

Here kids, watch why people of this world are evil and bad and why Luffy will change it!
:suresure:

Here come the reddit retards ratings that are being posted on twiiter :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I'm gonna ask them what these "peaks" were. All I saw was an underwhelming war with no stakes or real danger. Empty promises and forgotten plot lines with Zoro. Luffy getting tons of power ups and help against a villain. Oda wanking his samurai ocs to death. Kaidou's daughter who was wasted potential at it's finest. Like honestly, what happened to the reaper that was standing over Zoro?

R

rubblerust

I shouldn't shit on the series for you guys, just because I've decided not to follow it closely now. It's clearly going to be enjoyable even with big flaws.

But you might as well be prepared for a Void Century where everyone goes "oh wow Joyboy is so amazing I love him".

The Monster trio will always be the same. Thats why jinbe didnt join before sanji got the raidsuit, and thats why yamato wont join until sanji gets another powerup
lmao what a retarded argument. This is fiction, Oda is the one who writes the strength of the character. They don't magically become stronger.

Jinbei was always weaker than Sanji. FI Sanji was portrayed stronger than him.
Your Raid Suit cope doesn't work because in Onigashima Sanji didn't use Raid Suit, he was fighting 2 commanders while only in base.

Sanji literally destroyed RS, so your stupid Yamato argument doesn't work either because Oda literally had to nerf Sanji because he would've been too strong.

I'm gonna ask them what these "peaks" were. All I saw was an underwhelming war with no stakes or real danger. Empty promises and forgotten plot lines with Zoro. Luffy getting tons of power ups and help against a villain. Oda wanking his samurai ocs to death. Kaidou's daughter who was wasted potential at it's finest. Like honestly, what happened to the reaper that was standing over Zoro?
I expected more interaction between her and Zoro in the end, but it seem like she's satisfy with Denjiro.
She used Zoro, such a manipulative bitch ๐Ÿ˜ก

lmao what a retarded argument. This is fiction, Oda is the one who writes the strength of the character. They don't magically become stronger.

Jinbei was always weaker than Sanji. FI Sanji was portrayed stronger than him.
Your Raid Suit cope doesn't work because in Onigashima Sanji didn't use Raid Suit, he was fighting 2 commanders while only in base.

Sanji literally destroyed RS, so your stupid Yamato argument doesn't work either because Oda literally had to nerf Sanji because he would've been too strong.
RS is useless against commanders, at most he could beat P1 with that and without awakening he was played around by King n Queen.
What Marco did was true 1 v 2, what Sanji did was same as what chopper did to Queen
To simply waste time

Exo roids genes Sanji>Jinbe>Rs Sanji>Pre Rs Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.