Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But Doffy is a spoiled Man-Child enabled by his personal boot licker Trebol.
:kaidowhat:
I don't think you can call an intelligent, charismatic individual who held the World Government by the balls due to what he knew about CDs and forced his way into the Warlords, the dude who gave the Marineford speech & the dude who singlehandedly took over a country and tapped the former princess for years, a man child lol.

But yes, Trebol & the Donquixote Family's bootlicking tendencies were kinda irritating ngl.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm not even kidding.
"hurr durr muh noble birthright hurr durr".
"hurr durr muh choosing from heaven because magical haki hurr durr".
Fuck the shitty noble fucker and his shitty ass enabler.
:kuzanope:
Only good Celestial Dragon is a dead Celestial Dragon. The one who helped the Revo Army can be spared by being the last in line to the guillotine.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm not even kidding.
"hurr durr muh noble birthright hurr durr".
"hurr durr muh choosing from heaven because magical haki hurr durr".
Fuck the shitty noble fucker and his shitty ass enabler.
:kuzanope:
Only good Celestial Dragon is a dead Celestial Dragon. The one who helped the Revo Army can be spared by being the last in line to the guillotine.
Don’t you realize that discrimination is Justice!?!

Simply because they’re more iconic and it was back when One Piece villains had personality and existed beyond being luffys benchmarks.

Like enels whole tournament thing and him just viscously mowing down everyone it was amazing
Enel Post timeskip would have had Chapters of flashbacks about people who kicked his ass before Luffy

One Piece worldbuilding led to the Villains not seeming so godlike anymore, people legit believed Lucci was admiral level because they lacked info.

Compare how we react to Arlong wanting to take over East Blue to Hody wanting to invade Mariejois, nowadays we realise that Arlong would have been butchered but when you read it without hindsight, he seems threatening

Doflamingo also suffered from this due to Aokiji humiliating him, Kaido making him scared and Fuji/Sabo being in his arc.

He was just charismatic enough that it didn't harm him , Big Mom and Kaido suffered heavily from being constantly called Silver Medalists and from The Oden Flashback
Post automatically merged:

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
Germa = Top tier thread when?
Doflamingo's parasite is more effective against Hakiless Germa than FS

It's almost like Boundman was a bad matchup for Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.