Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gary Stu comment wasn't aimed at Sabo, just pointing out that character flaws aren't bad.

So you like Sabo because he's stronger?

There's literally nothing to argue here. You rank your characters based off strenght. Me and TAC are seeing Sabo for what he is, a reskin of Ace
sabo is a completely different character from personality to motivation to role in the story. the only similarity between them is that they have the same devil fruit.

No.

I pointed out a flaw in Ace's way of doing things. Ace was a fighter not a writer so I automatically moved argument to power scale a little. My fault.

My oh my. He hated Roger for no fucking reason.

One the other hand the fact that Yamato didn't told him how great of a man his dad was is retarded.
That Yamato x Ace plot would take a lot panels or chapters to be resolved.But you have a point,Yamato fanboying Roger would make Ace mad.

sabo is a completely different character from personality to motivation to role in the story. the only similarity between them is that they have the same devil fruit.
re read DR, he played the same role Ace did in Alabasta to a T. Plus you forgot they're both Luffy's big brother who happens to be strong, 2nd in command to big opposing figures in the world.

Only recently Oda has decided to give Sabo a definite role in the story at the expense of Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.