Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I can't believe the Scabbards never stopped to wonder why Kanjuro was so motivated to do what he did. Their good friend who bore a curse since his birth. Instead, they allow the bigotry of Wano to persist and make no efforts to improve themselves from this unfortunate betrayal.

Greenbull was right.
Because WHO COULD EVER BETRAY OH LORD ODEN-SAMA SUCH A CHAD AND AMAZING PERSON?????
:pepeke:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
I can't believe the Scabbards never stopped to wonder why Kanjuro was so motivated to do what he did. Their good friend who bore a curse since his birth. Instead, they allow the bigotry of Wano to persist and make no efforts to improve themselves from this unfortunate betrayal.

Greenbull was right.
The curse of wano.
You must have extreme worshipping of oden and have extreme bigotry of the kurozumi.
Kanjuro saw through that bullshit so they had to silence him.
:pepemy:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
-"Princess Hiyori remembers all the suffering this country has went through for the past 20 years!! Not a single sign of fear in her eyes!!"

-"Not a single sign of fear in her eyes!!"

-"sign of fear in her eyes"

-"fear in her eyes"

-"FEAR"
That's called "propaganda", m8.

:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Shit how long is the ban for this.
Wanna find out?
:pepebusi:

Next chapter will probably be heat unless we immediately enter Midbaf. Man i hope we skip the lame giants
you know elbaf is gonna be important cuz oda made the straw hats go to little garden with their first log pose
a lot of element that are core to the plot were hinted or introduced really on in the series
elbaf must be the last lore dump before laugh tale

Status
Not open for further replies.