Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you are right and I am wrong, however at the time people believed and thought Orochi was going to be some crazy badass from listening to the propoganda or the Oden flashback where literally everyone talks about how Oden is a super problem when in reality no one understands him. Maybe I'm overthinking things, but I don't want to say that this is just bad writing until I can say for sure it is or is not. However even still I do respect your viewpoint I just disagree with it for now.
do you know another reason I know Oda thinks there’s nothing wrong with what Orochi is saying? @Tensub @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @wordy

The spoiler literally has the narrator say “Wano is stepping into a great future” and last time the narrator said Momo would be the greatest shogun of the nation’s history

So there is no ambiguity to whether this is a great ending for the Wano civilization. Hiyori’s words are being actively treated as part of the great future of the country and will not in fact lead to more bigotry and hatred

Oda is saying there is nothing wrong with this ending for the future of this country

D

Deleted member 33823

do you know another reason I know Oda thinks there’s nothing wrong with what Orochi is saying? @Tensub @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @wordy

The spoiler literally has the narrator say “Wano is stepping into a great future” and last time the narrator said Momo would be the greatest shogun of the nation’s history

So there is no ambiguity to whether this is a great ending for the Wano civilization. Hiyori’s words are being actively treated as part of the great future of the country and will not in fact lead to more bigotry and hatred

Oda is saying there is nothing wrong with this ending for the future of this country
Narrator never says Wano is stepping into a great future. As for the Momo thing, he can be the one to end the suffering meaning no contradiction in the text.

I'm just waiting on the raws at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.